Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I’m Krystall from Staffordshire, a young 67 year old.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Krystall welcome ,  happy that you have found us. Meet many of our ladies who are wonderful in making you feel relaxed and at ease. Talk to them and share stories about experiences through this amazing times. There is so much to learn though our forum’s and many more. Enjoy being who you are in a beautiful place of support and understanding for everyone that passes through our doors . Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Krystall 🙂 . Thankyou for joining CDH. Lovely to see you are a uk’er like me! please enjoy everything we have to offer you and you can catch up with some great topics in the forum! and why not post an introduction about yourself on the forums 🙂 . Take care! lovely to have you join us!

Fiona xxx

Hi Krystall and welcome to CDH. There are loads of members in the UK and I am certain they will be in touch. Browse our site and chat with us girls anytime. We look forward to getting to know you better. We are here for you My New Sister…..any questions or advice nedded?  Let us know. My door is always open to you.  Till then….

Hugs…..

Dame Veronica         (yes that is right….It is is my real name and I am titled Dame)

Hi krystall, welcome to CDH, I’m so glad to see another lady from the UK has joined :), I am from Somerset. It would be good to get to know you :). The girls on this site are absolutely awesome and their doors are always open if you ever need a chat mine included! Speak soon.

Samantha x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?