Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

i just had a quick question. How many of us use shape wear/ padding often?  I recently discovered how much I like wearing some hip and butt padding to round and shape out my butt and hips. Makes my jeans fit and look that much better.

Pair that with some control top panty hose or some spanx and I feel pretty good!

I’m just wondering if anyone else feels this way?

Bridget

Anonymous

I wear butt pads when I go out; I have a pair of hip pads, but they seem too short and don’t look right on me. I would like something better, but don’t know what to get.

I too wear butt pads with certain outfits and I have breast forms. I’m looking at getting hip pads soon.
      Hugs, Ruby

Ashley
      Lady

I would wear my hip pads around 1/4 of the times I’d get dressed up when I had them. I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with things like that, they do amazing things for your figure, but they can be a pain and I usually needed to work up some motivation to get them out and slip them in.

I wear some kind of shape wear almost every time I dress. It does good things for my figure, and I also kind of feel I need it to help hide my male self under another sturdy layer that hides him better.

Bridget,

I have this great set of silicone hip and butt pads, and a crotchless panty to hold it all together.  Pair that with a nice gaff and I can go out and about, using the ladies room for all necessary tasks and still have that nice curvy shape.

One addition to all this is a proper fitting corset to cinch in the waist, and properly sized breast forms for your frame to complete the curvy/hourglass style look.

I got my pads and crotchless panty from procrossdresser dot com.  They were very helpful in finding the right size for me.

The pads can get a bit hot in the summertime, but they are comfortable to wear/move/sit in.

Leah

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Bridget,

I have not tried hip or butt padding, though a corset or waist cincher has made a difference. Looking forward to trying both padding types and before Keystone!

Hugs,

Michelle

Amy Myers
      Baroness

When I’m dressing up, even just at home, hip and bum pads are a mandatory part of my attire. I need to have the shape that they give me. I typically use a waist cincher of some kind as well, depending on what I’m doing. What I mean by that, is if I’m staying in, I’ll use my boned cincher, but I have a couple of latex ones that I use if I’m going to be out and dressed for many hours.

I use a padded panty with a combination of hip and bum pads, to which I’ve added some extra hip padding.

I simply love the shape this gives me!

Amy

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?