Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

How do you all feel about your legs?

Personally, I’m proud of how my legs look, and think they are one of my best features.

No hard workout regimen, just a large walking newspaper route during almost all of my Junior and Senior high school years.

They are lean and muscular and able to move me for long distances, quickly, even after 45+ years.

I zip around doing my work tasks at a brisk pace.

I like how they look in sheer stockings, as I have a few good sized scars they help hide.

You can see my thigh in my Gams picture.

I don’t yet have any pictures of my legs on this site, but my wife (who is VERY OK with my crossdressing) is HUGELY jealous of my legs.
      She is 63, petite  5′ 5″ with “various veins” (Love that description of varicose veins – nicked from Terry Pratchett i think).
      I’m also 63 -6′. Years of depilation mean I’ve totally smooth legs. My legs are not in proportion to my body. They are LONG.
      In real life I’m a driving instructor & (in 14 years of teaching ) the only person who sat closer to the wheel than me was 6′ 6″ .

Anonymous

I love my legs…long, thin, tan and smooth!

Anonymous

My legs are definitely my best feature, no veins yet and not hairy, love looking at my legs in the mirrow when wearing stockings and strappy heels,   there’s a photo in my public photos gallery in cdh,   must do some more photos when I have time,

Hi Yumi,

I don’t know!

I’ve been a serious runner for 43 years, that can’t hurt. I shave my legs 3 times a week. And guess what Yumi, I have scars from running falls.

I wear heels everyday and I NEVER wear heels without nylons.

Do I have good legs? I wish I knew.

Diane

Im told my legs are nice, so I guess I’ll say yes, lol.
      Hugs Regi👸💕

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve always loved wearing pantyhose and heels and showing off my legs. They are pretty good. Over the years i got lots of compliments on them, even won a few best legs contests and did well in others.

I’ve always loved showing off my legs (and butt).

Nothing is sexier than a CD with a great pair of legs. I love it when us girls highlight those legs! I also can’t understand when GGs complain about wearing pantyhose. Oh well, more for us 🙂

Anonymous

I think my legs are my best asset.  Being a runner most of my life has gotten my legs in great shape.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I honestly used to absolutely HATE my legs, and I never would wear shorts because they were so ugly. Even when I wore pantyhose I still didn’t like them so much but realized they did look much better in hosiery. Then a couple of GG’s I showed a couple of pictures of me in a mini skirt and then they told me how fabulous my legs looked! One added she wished she had legs half as nice as mine.

It was right then I realized my legs are quite nice! Now I think they are my best feature too.

Amy

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?