Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi girls,

After 40 years since the last go at becoming hairless(and being threatened with divorce if I tried it again), I’m now hairless all over and it feels just plain bloomin’wonderful

Stockings and a garter/suspender belt are sheer bliss, closely followed by pantyhose.

However the question I am posing relates to the fact if I tried to wear pantyhose within those four decades, they simply would not stay up… So I’ve until now stuck with the stockings and garter belt. (Which incidentally, I still prefer when in full Caty mode, especially with the garter tabs peeking out from some lacy, silky french knickers..)

But now the hair is gone, voila the “PH” stay in place…

Anyone else had a similar experience? I’m guessing its cos with too much leg hair the “PH” dont grip and therefore slide down

Comments welcome,

Haypy dressing

Caty.

PS Tho I’m always careful when in Caty mode not to ladder my stockings, with PH under drab jeans, I’ve not been so careful and get lots of ladders. But I have decided to “reform” and just ordered a pack of 10 of industrial cotton cleaning gloves.

Once they get here no excuses..

i found going up a size in pantyhose stops them sliding down. pull them up firmly and they will stay up. and they look and feel just as good.

sandra

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Thank you Sanda,

But at 5’9 I;m already into the “extra tall” size range and still they used to slip down..

Caty

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Besides the fact that a hairless bod just feels nice, it fixes that pesky issue where your hose won’t stay up!

I haven’t had body hair for years.  Generally, nobody cares anymore.  F them if they do.

Anonymous

A big no no for me, but im weird as i cant stand body hair just thinking about gives me chills. So wax laser or shave it all off and delight in the softness

Emily I use the same attitude as you ! Yes I’m hairless, big deal, if you don’t like it that’s your problem as I love it.

Ashley.

I never had that issue with pantyhose but did quite often with thigh highs. The silicone would never stay in place on my thighs with all my leg hair. Problem went away when I shaved my legs. As others have said, the look and feel is so much better without that nasty leg hair as well. 🙂

Anonymous
      Lady

Caty I absolutely agree that being sans leg hair helps, but I have also found that a higher quality hose will stay up better as well as control top. The control top also helps keep smoother lines and hide things. Good luck.
      🍷C

Like some have mentioned , I’ve been hairless for years as I just can’t stand the look of hairy legs under my pantyhose which I’ve been wearing for many years.  Once I shaved them the first time and realized how much better if felt and looked I kept them that way ever since.
      As far as pantyhose slipping down , I’ve only ever had this happen if they were to small(wrong size) but found ones with Lycra would stay in place better as well as using control top.
      Thanks

Ashley

Shave/epilate it all. I did it a few months ago, although it all grew back as I healed from gallbladder surgery. Shaved my lower body again. Now have to start shaving the rest, then epilating when hairs grow out a teeny bit. Not looking forward to the torso again. That hurts so much. Wish I would have maintained it, instead of starting from scratch. And I no longer give a damn what people think about my hairless legs and soon to be arms. None of their business. My blouses, dresses, and hose feel so sublime against bare skin. It’s a must do!

I havent had this Problem yet.

I normally shave my legs because it looks way better even thoug i like not having to worry about body hear in gernal.

This is the reason why i bought an ipl device two weeks ago. I hope that i can rid of most of my Body hair this way.
      Lets wait and see.

I use a 5 blade razor after epilating. Works well for me. I tried Nair once. Stunk the whole area up and just didn’t work as well for me. Maybe Veet is better, not sure.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?