Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Mary Jay
      Lady

I have been carrying a massive amount of weight in my bra and i was wondering what is the next step.. is there somewhere a new technology that could be easier on my back.. something lighter in weight but still got a certain amount of weight/bounce to it, that is less “Fragile” even tho i never had problem before.. and that is soft and feel great ? I read the “LSR breast forms” have a 100% silicone rubber thick jacket that is way more durable and can go in the shower, in bed, everywhere pretty much and will not split or leak vs silicone forms with the thin layer..

If those wonder do exist, please point me in the right direction and i’ll do the rest

Any suggestions are welcome,

Thank you very much for your time!

Sorry if its the wrong place to post.

You look pretty top heavy girl. Silicone forms are it, the vest will still be heavy due to the size breast you are looking to use. Have you tried some of the CD stores online?

-SR-

Mary Jay
        Lady

Hey Samantha, dont be fooled by that avatar, i just like the curves but its not my real shape..

I do have 1 pair of 50D silicone forms that changed my life for many years, american woman wide series (fit with my profil, im tall even without heels)

I would not diminish the size too much but i could downsize a little.. but other than that, its suppose to be the next generation beyond the 100% silicones ones… lighter and more durable, as titanium is to steel.. lol weird analogy. I think it was Janets closet that was selling those, or at least saying it was the next step.

Mary Jay
      Lady

here it is… I dont think i should paste commercial url here, and i could just be too naive when it comes to quality and all… so the description is:

Brand new, state of the art LSR silicone! More durable, more realistic, better feel! Featuring a 2 year warranty, these breast forms are made with premium silicone to give the soft, squishy and life like feel of real breasts. [self promo.. blah blah]. These breast forms are not made like any other. All other silicone breast forms have a very thin outer layer made from TPU (not silicone) that is prone to split and leak. The silicone inside is a silicone jelly. The LSR breast forms have a 100% silicone rubber thick jacket that is way more durable and will not split or leak. This means that they are great for sleeping in! The silicone inside is liquid silicone and that’s why they are way more squishy, soft and are totally wonderful! These forms are compatible with our gel form glue & Pocket Bras!

I dont feel like gambeling, but if i can help my back in the future, i’ll think about making the move.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?