• This topic has 12 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Since joining CDH I have been inspired to expand my wardrobe from primarily panties and bras to skirts, tops, dresses,  yoga wear (my favorite!!)…I just bought my first pair of low rise jeans…cannot believe how femme they feel, cupped my bottom just right!!…I’m not “out”, but was VERY tempted to wear the into work yesterday as I knew most of my co-workers were on holiday…

Hi Kim, I have a few pair of low rise women jeans with lots of bling on the rear pockets. I love them. Next try extremely short shorts. I like to wear sheer waist to toe panty hose with them and high heels, I put the girls on with a tight stretchy top. I’m not ‘out’ either, just once to the end of the driveway at night. have fun expirementing with all the fun outfits a girl can wear!

Jamie

Anonymous

Thanks Jamie and Debbie!

I did go out in my driveway to get something out of my car with them on the day I bought them, there was a neighbor out and you’re right especially at a distance they didn’t notice.  I also love the “back pocket bling”, especially the look of my cell phone sticking out of the top of the pocket and my thong showing above the waist line!

Kim

Anonymous

Jamie & Debbie,

I did get the shorts…you were sooo right they feel awesome!  I actually made a trip out to my mailbox in them…so much fun!  Thanks for encouragement girls!!

Kim

Anonymous

Hi jamie and kim and understand how you feel about wearing womens jeans. I have been doing it forever lol. Nice snug fit that makes you feel special. I can understand your anxiety about wearing them to work but dont be afraid of going out in public if you wear a polo shirt or guy top since no one would really notice except for you. Maybe get use to them in public by going to a starbucks in the gay part of town to break the ice because its really no big thing expect in our minds. I know how sexy they can make you feel. good luck girls

Anonymous

Ok it’s been quite a few months since my initial post about jeans; I took Debbie’s encouragement to give it a try wearing them in public a few times;…and over the last couple weeks they have become a part of my “regular rotation” in outfits for work.  I have even bought a white femme blouse that I think I will wear under a quarter zip sweater to go with the jeans!! Thanks!!

I hear that every now and then that the jeans are a great fit. And I know some wedge heels would kill with a good fitting pair.

Love you girl, good luck in your adventure.

I wear women’s skinny jeans to work on friday’s with my usual male t shirts. As long as its not super skinny no one bothers, just pair them with ankle length shoes(male) and t shirt that is a bit long, unless of course you don’t mind showing off a bit.  I just love how they fit, mid rise works more for me though

Anonymous

Shanaya,

Thanks!  I am so tempted to try that.  My only challenge is getting in and out of the house without my wife noticing.  I know come cool weather, I’ll at least find a way to venture out to get a coffee or self service gas in them, have done that before in my yoga pants and found it so liberating.

Kim

Anonymous

Ok, I followed Jamie’s suggestion and got the low rise (admittedly age inappropriate for me) short shorts and I absolutely love them!! Went out for gas this afternoon to a self serve and it was so beautiful out I couldn’t imagine wearing anything better! Wore them with a faded pink t shirt. It felt so good stepping out of the car!  Thanks again girls for all of your advice and encouragement!!

Kim and Jamie, What style of low rise jeans are you buying? Each Manufacture has a slightly different cut. As for Short Shorts I have been wearing them out for more than six months. I have to walk any where I have to go I found that short shorts were brighter and easier for driver’s to see me so I have about ten pairs of shorts. I just started wearing pantie hose with them, want great feeling, And no one has said anything. lol

Michele

Anonymous

Hi Michelle,

i have 4 pair of low rise jeans, that I’ve been wearing.  Calvin Klein, Aeropostale , Lucky, and Delila (these are a bit tight, wore them out to an eye doctors appt, but not to work). The jean shorts I have are Aeropostale – too short at my age, have only worn these in private.  I bought all of mine at a thrift store – if you don’t shop thrift stores give them a try, great deals!!

Kim

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?