Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Elaine
      Duchess

Has anyone tried magnetic eyelashes?  Do they work?  How do you like them?  I’m thinking about trying them.  I saw a demo and sales pitch for OpulenceMD Lashes on Shark Tank a few days ago.  The lady said a set goes for $124.  A bit pricey but if they work maybe I’ll give it a try.  I’m sure removing glue on eyelashes pulls out what few eyelashes I have left.  Thoughts?

Anonymous

I have had so much frustration trying to put on magnetic eyelashes! I have tried many times without success so I gave up and just use mascara for now. I got my magnetic eyelashes set for only $30 or so for 2 sets if I remember correctly. A complete waste of money for me. Maybe the one you mentioned someone has had experience with

Anonymous

I totally agree with Sarah about magnetic eyelashes.

Eva

Anonymous

Maybe I will try the magnetic eyeliner and lashes that Wendy mentioned. I never tried that type. Mine were upper and lower magnetic lashes that were impossible to put on

I bought a set from amazon, around $15-20.  It was cheap enough so I gave it a whirl.

In short, they do work.  Depending on what you get, I had to wait until the eyeliner dried first before putting on the eyelash.  After that, it went on no problem.

Taking them off was a cinch too.

However, I eventually went back to using good ol’ glue.  Why ?  I started with glue lashes, and I became quite good at putting them on, despite meds making my hand shake.  Plus, the bottle of eyeliner for the magnetics dried up so that renders the lashes useless.

Since I bought quite a few glue lashes, I never bothered to replace the dried up bottle of magnetic eyeliner.

I first started using magnetic eyelashes a couple of months ago, yes they take a bit of getting use to and yes I sometimes smudge the eyeliner when I am putting it on but when everything goes right these lashes look amazing. The set I bought where off Amazon

Anonymous

Hi Sarah….

I was always worried that I would lose one when I was out…no confidence in them staying put, I would spend half the time I was out looking in mirrors…haha…I like Celeste’s suggestion of the magnetic liner…I may try that in the future

but I like my glue ons…..they don’t go anywhere once they are on….

Grace…xx

Anonymous

Iv used them only the cheap ones but found they work well and like how they just pull themselves to the right place mine came with a magnetic eyeliner that you put on first and let fully dry befor putting the lashes on. Dont no how well they would hold up in the rain though layla x

Anonymous

Is there a certain brand of magnetic eyelashes with magnetic eyeliner that any of you girls would recommend?

Thanks!
      Sarah

I too bought two pairs of the magnetic lashes. Trying to put them on was impossible. Then I learned this trick from one of girlfriends. I cut the bottom lash in two and then put the top lash in place, putting the inside half of the bottom lash in place first then the outside half. They worked and looked beautiful! Also I never had the first bit of trouble with the lashes not staying put. Girls don’t give up on the magnetic lashes until you try this! 😉💋

By the way, I bought the lashes at either Ulta or Sephora and they weren’t very expensive. FYI; 😉

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I got both the snapon style with some applicator and magnetic eyeliner (both for <$15USD tot) but sadly haven’t taken the time to try it yet. After reading this I now feel I need to dig them out and try them.

/kt

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Good to know it’s not just me.  I bought the upper and lower type as well.  Never was able to get them on.  I’ll try the ones with the magnetic eyeliner next time.  Thanks!

Anonymous

Thanks Celeste for the tip! I will try the magnetic eyeliner type. The girls on CDH are so kind and helpful!

I keep getting ads on my Facebook feed for magnetic false lashes that come in pairs for each upper lid. There is an applicator (similar to eyelash curlers). One false lash goes under your own lashes, and one over your own lashes, and they magnetically stick together! The video advert makes it look so easy, and no glue!

Has anybody seen/tried them? Easy?Hard?Problems?

❤️Bianca

Anonymous

Don’t buy that type Bianca. Waste of money. Get the ones with the magnetic eyeliner.

Hugs

Sarah

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?