• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Does anyone know if there is anyone in the Columbus who does makeovers and photos? I could use a little help around the eyes and just want to look and feel pampered and pretty. Thanks. Jennifer

Cissy D
      Lady

Jennifer,

There used to be a place called crossdressing academy on the north side near Delaware but I think they are out of business.  These places can be terribly exploitative so be careful.  What you could do is call a spa.  I called one last year and arranged for a facial and a pedicure.  The ladies who worked on me were very professional.  I showed up dressed and was treated very respectfully.  Both of the ladies asked me about Caitlyn Jenner and just assumed I was planning a sex change which I thought was weird. I tried to explain the difference between being a tv as opposed to ts but they didn’t get it.  I was delighted with my pedicure and facial and would recommend the experience to other girls like yourself.  Hope this was helpful.  Cissy

Anonymous

2016_local transgender crossdresser clubs: Jennifer original post: 

Does anyone know if there is anyone in the Columbus who does makeovers and photos? I could use a little help around the eyes and just want to look and feel pampered and pretty. Thanks. Jennifer

Anonymous

I would like to find a place too. Let me know if you find one. Zeezee

Anonymous

Hi girls,

Unfortunately there is nothing like this in our area. There also used to be a group of girls who got together monthly for support and just chatting but this group disbanded. As for any Transgender friendly clubs I do not know of any, sorry. Now in the group “Crossdressers of central Ohio” there is a GG who is dating a Transgender and the GG might do our makeup. We would have to go to Dayton but it could be a girls day and some wine, girl chat, get dressed up, and makeup. Nothing formal has been set up or even attempted yet. Join our group and we may be able to put something together. Just a thought. TTFN💋👠

Danielle

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?