- No I buy whatever is most convenient
- No I try to buy quality products
- Yes but I am unsure about which brands are best
- Yes I try to buy brands that are toxin free
- Yes I have researched brands and I only buy toxin free
- This topic has 12 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by .
I used to buy any makeup that looked good. But then I did some research and found some disturbing articles. Here is a paragraph from one of those. I have since changed out all my makeup for toxic free variety.
huff post article –
But new research may chip away at your worry-free tradition of weekly mani-pedis: A study led by Duke University and the public health advocacy organization Environmental Working Group suggests that we absorb at least one potentially hormone-disrupting chemical every time we get a polish. While the impact of this chemical on our health is still unclear, the fact that our body can absorb chemicals through nail polish is cause for concern.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.