- No I buy whatever is most convenient
- No I try to buy quality products
- Yes but I am unsure about which brands are best
- Yes I try to buy brands that are toxin free
- Yes I have researched brands and I only buy toxin free
- This topic has 13 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by .
I used to buy any makeup that looked good. But then I did some research and found some disturbing articles. Here is a paragraph from one of those. I have since changed out all my makeup for toxic free variety.
huff post article –
But new research may chip away at your worry-free tradition of weekly mani-pedis: A study led by Duke University and the public health advocacy organization Environmental Working Group suggests that we absorb at least one potentially hormone-disrupting chemical every time we get a polish. While the impact of this chemical on our health is still unclear, the fact that our body can absorb chemicals through nail polish is cause for concern.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.