• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

has anyone used a at home makeup service? i was looking at thumbtack.com and im interested but dont even know if they would do mens makeup. If anyones knows of any or has used a service like that let me know! 🙂

I haven’t tried a home makeup service, but I have booked a makeup session (not a makeover) with a well reviewed makeup artist at her home.

I made it clear at the outset that I’m a MtF CD, and I think I detected a little hesitancy – could be over sensitive, but she’s agreed the date and time to be Saturday morning at 11:30.

I paid the deposit, and am really excited to be going for a proper ladies makeup session at last.

I’ll ask her if she’s willing to take some pictures with my phone camera and post the best here!

Love Laura

While I haven’t used an in home service I did book an appointment with a makeup artist at Sephora.  The artist new from the outset that I was a MTF CD and didn’t bat a lash.  Needless to say I did receive some curious looks from some of the other customers.

I have looked into thumbtack.com also, just seems little expensive. None of the local stores are currently doing makeup session in store.

Ulta does a one hour session complete with instruction and makeover.

Going to have to wait it out.

Gloria

Yes, out here on the left coast. The young lady who did it was totally OK with me. By my description of CDH here, she was pretty sure she knew two other members. It was both a tutorial and a session and was worth the price. Then she and I went shopping for my nervous first time. Upon arriving, we earned “Good afternoon, ladies.”

[postquote quote=373905]
      This was pretty much my experience.

I contacted the lady, and asked to book a session.

She asked “For your wife?”

I said no, for me!”

She seemed a bit taken aback, but completely rallied, and, when I turned up, was perfectly lovely.

She loved the pictures I sent – I just Googled Chloe Sevigny and sent some of the nicest, freshest ones.

The experience was amazing – completely lived up to the testimonials.

At the end, she said that she would be delighted to welcome any of my friends.

I said that I have 30,000, around the world, hehe!

So anyone from this site is welcome to book – if you can get there (there’s the rub!). Please say Laura made the recommendation – and behave like a lady!

Her name is Poppy Tallulah (Love the name!), and you can Google her, see her gallery and read the testimonials, which are very consistent, and consistent with the experience I had.

She’s so lovely, explains everything, recommends products, gives tips, and made me feel so comfortable during the session, and so wonderful with my new look.

I may be fishy, but for real, this lady rocks!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Hi Vanessa

I used thumbtack. Im on the East coast. I had a guy come to my house. I could go there too. I told him I am a CD. He’s like…so.. Money is money…. But he was amazing. The mskeup he had. He had everything you could think of. Charged me $130. Did my eye lashes too. I also contacted Mary Kay. Told her I am a CD. She didn’t mind either. She set me up with 2 color match sets for my skin tone. Foundation, concealer, eye-shadow, blush, lipstick, brow pencil, mascara, She also set me up a skin care regimen… She was very professional.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?