Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have a wardrobe. The left hand side is shelving, that I keep skirts, jumpers and tights etc. The right hand side is where I hang my dresses….. This was full. So full that I couldn’t close the door properly…. Tonight I thought that I’d have a bit of a cull.
      There was nothing that I wanted to get rid of, but my wife has lost weight thanks to working hard in the gym…. So in another wardrobe, we now have OUR clothes. These are dresses that we both like and that fit us both. In the past, we have donated clothes to one another. This time, we have an “our dresses” area. This is new for us. We’ve each borrowed items over the years, but this is the first time that we have “ours”. My wife has also put a couple of dresses into the “ours” section.
      The down side is that I now have space for 5 dresses (8 went into the “ours” section), but the bank account will prevent me from filling this new space for a while 🙂

Cerys

Thats a wonderful problem to have ha ha .. Yes Cerys as myself here i have a walkin closet i need to sort out and remove a few as wife is a bit smaller than i am .. I counted just hangers withen the last few weeks and between dresses skirts and blouses thers are 200+ hangers in there not counting the drawers in the closet whew need to downsize a bit .. Naw not gonna happen ha ha ..

Stephanie Bass

Leonara
        Ambassador

My wife and I have separate walk in closets.my dresses & skirts are commingled with suits. my built in drawers are filled with panties, bras, and
        cami’s … don’t ask don’t tell…

Leonara
      Ambassador

So happy for you that you can share Cerys with your wife…the “ours” section in the closet is so special.
      Thanks for sharing.. Leonara

Hi Cerys

It is heart warming to see that you and your wife have ssuch a special relationship.

Love
      Michelle

Anonymous

You’ve touched a nerve there Cerys,

I know I need to do a bit of a clear out – and I’m terrible at that.

A friend is coming over today and staying the night. Most of my clothes are in the small bedroom, and there’s usually a wash drying off in my bedroom. There’s a wardrobe in the visitors bedroom which … somehow has become an overflow. Things need moving out. And knowing me, I’ll just move them back after the visit.

Like I say, I need a clear out.

Marti xxx

(Wouldn’t it be nice to have a SO accomplice who could just claim any feminine item as theirs when visitors are over?)

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Marti.

You said… “Wouldn’t it be nice to have a SO accomplice who could just claim any feminine item as theirs when visitors are over?”

Yes it would if only you were both the same sizes. Shopping with my wife once I was getting a 40 DD cup bra and the cashier just knew it was for me giving me a knowing smile because the wife is a B+ girl… lol

Anonymous

I think that’s great. We don t have an “ours”section as my gf rarely wears dresses etc..she s more jeans and t shirts..could that be classed as crossdressing to male I wonder lol.

Peta Mari
      Lady

That is interesting.

Anonymous

Oh God. You are so, so lucky to have a supportive spouse. What you describe is unattainable fantasy for some of us.

Jealous now.

Have a great time filling that remaining space!

Connie
      xxx

She is wonderful, but I don’t have a totally free rein. She does have limits and rules. No nails, no false eyelashes or mascara. Lipstick is limited to light, natural colours. I’m limited as to where I can go when dressed. Usually night time. I have bras, but inserts/forms are not allowed when she is around. I can generally wear what I like, when I like. She has taken me to get my ears pierced and to her hairdresser.
        The rules do vary though. What is perfectly OK one day, may not be the next…. No warning on this!
        Generally, she’s amazing, and I wouldn’t change her for the World. I fully appreciate how lucky I am compared to some.

Cerys.

C how nice to be able to share clothes with her. My wife and I are not the same size, she is smaller in height. She has purchase a few dresses and skirts outfit for me. I was not with her so I tried them on when she gave them to me. Going back to the store with her to exchange them after trying the new ones in the fitting room. Hugs and kisses.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

What a lovely arrangement. Have you wondered what would happen if you both wanted to wear the same dress?

My wife rarely wears dresses, but if she did want to wear one, she would get priority. I have more than enough to chose a replacement 🙂

Cerys

Happens too often 😉

Cerys

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?