• Creator
    Topic
    Cerys Burton
    Participant
    Registered On: February 2, 2021
    Topics: 70
    Replies: 223

I have a wardrobe. The left hand side is shelving, that I keep skirts, jumpers and tights etc. The right hand side is where I hang my dresses….. This was full. So full that I couldn’t close the door properly…. Tonight I thought that I’d have a bit of a cull.
    There was nothing that I wanted to get rid of, but my wife has lost weight thanks to working hard in the gym…. So in another wardrobe, we now have OUR clothes. These are dresses that we both like and that fit us both. In the past, we have donated clothes to one another. This time, we have an “our dresses” area. This is new for us. We’ve each borrowed items over the years, but this is the first time that we have “ours”. My wife has also put a couple of dresses into the “ours” section.
    The down side is that I now have space for 5 dresses (8 went into the “ours” section), but the bank account will prevent me from filling this new space for a while πŸ™‚

Cerys

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 1174

What a lovely arrangement. Have you wondered what would happen if you both wanted to wear the same dress?

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Cerys Burton
        Lady

My wife rarely wears dresses, but if she did want to wear one, she would get priority. I have more than enough to chose a replacement πŸ™‚

Cerys

Yvette Novack
      Lady
      Registered On: October 31, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 27

C how nice to be able to share clothes with her. My wife and I are not the same size, she is smaller in height. She has purchase a few dresses and skirts outfit for me. I was not with her so I tried them on when she gave them to me. Going back to the store with her to exchange them after trying the new ones in the fitting room. Hugs and kisses.

Anonymous
      Replies: 0

Oh God. You are so, so lucky to have a supportive spouse. What you describe is unattainable fantasy for some of us.

Jealous now.

Have a great time filling that remaining space!

Connie
      xxx

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Cerys Burton
        Lady

She is wonderful, but I don’t have a totally free rein. She does have limits and rules. No nails, no false eyelashes or mascara. Lipstick is limited to light, natural colours. I’m limited as to where I can go when dressed. Usually night time. I have bras, but inserts/forms are not allowed when she is around. I can generally wear what I like, when I like. She has taken me to get my ears pierced and to her hairdresser.
        The rules do vary though. What is perfectly OK one day, may not be the next…. No warning on this!
        Generally, she’s amazing, and I wouldn’t change her for the World. I fully appreciate how lucky I am compared to some.

Cerys.

8 users thanked author for this post.
      Peta Mari
      Lady
      Registered On: September 30, 2020
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 571

That is interesting.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous
      Replies: 0

I think that’s great. We don t have an “ours”section as my gf rarely wears dresses etc..she s more jeans and t shirts..could that be classed as crossdressing to male I wonder lol.

Marti
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 5, 2019
      Topics: 62
      Replies: 957

You’ve touched a nerve there Cerys,

I know I need to do a bit of a clear out – and I’m terrible at that.

A friend is coming over today and staying the night. Most of my clothes are in the small bedroom, and there’s usually a wash drying off in my bedroom. There’s a wardrobe in the visitors bedroom which … somehow has become an overflow. Things need moving out. And knowing me, I’ll just move them back after the visit.

Like I say, I need a clear out.

Marti xxx

(Wouldn’t it be nice to have a SO accomplice who could just claim any feminine item as theirs when visitors are over?)

Michelle McQueen
        Lady
        Registered On: June 14, 2021
        Topics: 28
        Replies: 1533

Hi Marti.

You said… “Wouldn’t it be nice to have a SO accomplice who could just claim any feminine item as theirs when visitors are over?”

Yes it would if only you were both the same sizes. Shopping with my wife once I was getting a 40 DD cup bra and the cashier just knew it was for me giving me a knowing smile because the wife is a B+ girl… lol

Michelle Doherty
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 1, 2022
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 276

Hi Cerys

It is heart warming to see that you and your wife have ssuch a special relationship.

Love
      Michelle

Leonara
      Ambassador
      Registered On: October 13, 2015
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 734

So happy for you that you can share Cerys with your wife…the β€œours” section in the closet is so special.
      Thanks for sharing.. Leonara

Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 25
      Replies: 3956

Thats a wonderful problem to have ha ha .. Yes Cerys as myself here i have a walkin closet i need to sort out and remove a few as wife is a bit smaller than i am .. I counted just hangers withen the last few weeks and between dresses skirts and blouses thers are 200+ hangers in there not counting the drawers in the closet whew need to downsize a bit .. Naw not gonna happen ha ha ..

Stephanie Bass

Leonara
        Ambassador
        Registered On: October 13, 2015
        Topics: 6
        Replies: 734

My wife and I have separate walk in closets.my dresses & skirts are commingled with suits. my built in drawers are filled with panties, bras, and
        cami’s … don’t ask don’t tell…

Celeste Starre
      Lady
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 51
      Replies: 1488

It starts to get really fun when one day you start going through your dresses and pull one out you just don’t remember buying.

Cerys Burton
        Lady

Happens too often πŸ˜‰

Cerys

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2022 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.