Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

it’s been awhile since I have put anything up here, and they’re usually not totally nice topics, so I wanted to share this with you.

Misty Lynn @MistyLynn, our chat manager, has transitioned to being the Managers’ Assistant, reporting directly to me, and helping me with assorted administrative tasks.

MacKenzie Alexandra @ladymakenzie has been promoted to Assistant Managing Ambassador – Unity and Local Places to help update and revamp that database to become more helpful to our membership, working with our sisters from TGH and Vanessa Friends, the Unity Ambassador.

This one was more of a challenge… we literally looked for weeks to find the right person, I personally chatted with many Ambassadors and staff, and the four active Chat Manager alumnus, to find just the right fit… and we have promoted Kelly Rhoads @M789789 to be the Assistant Managing Ambassador – Chat… as many of you know, that posting is near and dear to my own heart…

Please congratulate these Managers on their new assignments and help them to keep this site a safe and welcoming place for us and our members.

BillieJay

Managing Ambassador

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by BillieJay.
      • This topic was modified 1 year ago by BillieJay.

Congratulations to the new manager’s assistant and Assistant Managing Ambassadors.

Alice

Yes Congratulations to all the new Managing and Assistant Managing Ambassadors  and thank you for all the wonderful work you do to keep us safe big hugs ..

Stephanie Bass

Congratulations to all who have been promoted and thank you for what you do, Michelle.

I would like to change my first name from Michael to Katrina I would really appreciate it

Hi Michelle or Katrina he he  just go to your profile page and click on edit and change it easy girl then save he he you got this ..

Stephanie Bass

BillieJay
          Managing Ambassador

It’s easy to do, but I’ve done it a thousand times… at the bottom of the chat page there’s a help link that will help you with everything you would want to do here.

It’s nice to meet you, Katrina

Anonymous

Congratulations and thanks.  This is a wonderful site and I’m grateful for all the work you ladies put into it.

Much love,

Raquel

Anonymous

Ditto

Marti xxx

Heartfelt thanks and congratulations to you all.  You’re like our beloved police officers, only instead of the boys in blue you’re the girls in pink.  And looking damn good I’m sure!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?