• This topic has 16 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Do you find that your brows are not duplicated in shape and size? I wonder how many of you have difficultly matching them up with makeup. I’m still practicing making them both the same. When I watch ladies on TV, I see a lot that are different from side to side. I’m always checking the makeup, on the ladies, on TV.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Hi Victoria,

It is said that eyebrows are not twins but sisters. There will be a subtle difference. A beautician could make them match.

One thing I did was to get some eyebrow stencils. I played around with the shapes to find one that suited me. Once done I now fill the brows. When done I can pick the rogue hairs that are ‘out of line’.

Thanks Angela for your reply. Stencils sound like a fun thing to try. Stay safe. Victoria.

Hi Victoria!

Angela makes a good point.

My brows on their own are not quite 100 symmetrical.  I don’t think anyone’s are.

There’s definitely some tips out there, like the 3 reference points you need to keep in mind.

When doing mine as long as I get about 90-95 matching…I freehand mine…I figure I’m doing darn good!

Trust me I know…I’m artistic and a perfectionist at times, another great tip is to know when put the pencils and brushes down and walk away. 😁

XO Robyn 🤗❤️

Thanks Robyn for your reply. Knowing when to put the pencil down is a good point.

Hi Victoria nice to meet you and thank you as i have never heard of this as a problem .. I often wondered why they both seemed to be different now i know and will look a bit closer at the tv and on the street   as i have been working on making them more femm a little at a time plucking when i can ouch  .. he he  again nice to meet you ..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie, nice to meet you also. Sorry, I made you aware this was a problem. lol  Have fun doing your research on ‘brows’. Sounds like a lot of fun in the days ahead. I expect to see your report on this subject when all the facts are in. lol  Be careful and stay safe. Victoria

Anonymous

Bilateral symmetry. It doesn’t naturally exist and looks ridiculous. If you want to stand out from virtually everyone…
      I once took the advice from a ladies’ mag and had a printer make two transparency copies of a photo of my face en femme. (she liked it BTW). Then I cut the transparency vertically and placed right side next to right side flipped and visa versa….well one looked slimmer, the other looked fatter and …they both looked horribly…wrong.

I am a stencil girl too and love doing different shapes with them depending on my mood.

I don’t worry too Much about symmetry, they’re not supposed to be identical. Angela best me to the punch about sisters not twins. I pluck to get them femme, and i use a little color to try to match my wig, trying to look a little more natural.

My new wig is red, well a dark auburn really, and I found the perfect brow makeup that matches it. Etude House Color my brows #3 red brown. Love it.

Bridgette

Anonymous

[postquote quote=450246]
      sisters, I sometimes struggle getting them in the same gene pool 😂😂

Didi💋

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

I’ve always had a problem marching my eyebrows. I have a deep scare just above my left eyebrow that I got when I was very young. When I apply the makeup on my left eyebrow, the pencil always ant to follow the scare instead of my eyebrow. Now I just pluck all the eyebrow hair under the scare and match my right eyebrow to the eye left eyebrow.

Anonymous

OK, here’s another top tip.

I learned how to shape my brows by following a ‘brow mapping’ tutorial on YouTube. Fast forward a few months and I’ve perfected the technique of mapping, but instead of using the messy inked string, I use regular dental floss.

Using the floss, press it onto the skin to leave a light impression which you can then follow with a brow pencil, one line at a time, before it disappears.

Didi💋

Thanks Samantha for your reply. Be happy and stay safe.

Samantha, a good point, knowing when to call it a day and put the hardware away. lol

Anonymous

Hi Steph…

I did try stencils..

I ended up with a ” Z” above one eye and an ” X” above the other….yikes, do you think I’m using the wrong stencils???

(sorry, couldn’t help myself) ……grace xx

LMAO!!!  🤣🤣

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?