Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

been wearing a bra to bed at night.  get up, take a shower, put it back on, drive to work.  stop just before work and take it off.

so did that, and the other morning went into the bathroom and almost panicked because I thought I had forgotten to take it off.  I could still feel it across my back and shoulders.  a quick feel and then figured out, it was just phantom sensations.  it often happens that I feel it for a while after I take it off.  this happen to anyone else?

I get the “phantom sensations” on occasion, but not the panic.
      Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

With a bra, no. But a couple of times, I’ve opened my gym bag to pull out my shorts and noticed I have accidentally packed a skort made of the same color and material.  Folded it’s difficult to tell the difference.  Fortunately, I have been changing in my private office so I just wore my street shorts those days.

Yes!!!!! I have had the sensation last after wearing a bra for the day. It actually feels good and sometimes I have to put it back on.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?