• Creator
    Topic
    Ashley Konners
    Participant
    Registered On: August 15, 2020
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 205

Good morning my friends!
    I have been dealing with my feelings once again and some anxiety!  I took a couple days off work this past week and that’s not my thing.  My boss (female) asked me to come and talk to her on Friday morning as she also knows I don’t take time off another then my booked holidays. We sat down and talked about what I’ve been going through and then she asked me if there was anything else I wanted to talk about.  For some reason I said I have some other things going on in my life that I’ve been dealing with for years. So I took my phone out and with to my private gallery and showed her a pic of Ashley. As she was looking at it and commenting on how nice the legs were I spoke up and told her it was me.  She was a little speechless for a second but then was super happy for me and started crying.  She asked a ton of questions and I answered all of them completely.She was honoured that I would share such a special secret with her. We looked at a ton of photos and she was very impressed with them. She mentioned how great my legs and butt looked in certain pics.  She loved my shoe and boot collection and said she thought I had more clothes then she did.  We had some good laughs and I felt amazing after our talk.  Later in the day she sent me a message about how honoured she was and how brave I was to live this way and come out to her. Just another page in the life and times of Ashley !  God I love her a lot in my life.

Thanks all

Big hugs

Ashley. ❤️

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Kelly Terry
      Lady
      Registered On: February 26, 2018
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 226

Congrat Ashley! One more step in direction of normalising crossdressing.
      I’m glad you could share your secret with your boss and that it worked out that well.

I sometimes been wondering what would happen if I came out to my (male) boss and (mostly male) coworkers. I think a bit of surprise (and a word of “no video calls with customers dressed as Kelly”) but over all I don’t think it would be to bad however I still don’t feel ready to do it.

/kt

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Ashley Konners
        Lady

Hello Kelly and thanks for replying hun.  That was one of the questions she asked me about coming out to my fellow co workers.  I told her I’m no where near that yet but there are a few who I think could handle it.

Ashley

Sandy Honey
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2021
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 143

What an amazing boss you have. I have only had one boss in the past that would have understood had I told her. I did dress up as a woman every Halloween and she used to say that I had better legs than her and could walk in heels just like a woman. Looking back I wish I had told her of Sandy. I’m so happy for you Ashley!

Hugs,

Sandy

Ashley Konners
        Lady

Thanks Sandy and yes sounds like she would have been ok with it.
        Ashley.

Genevïéve
      Lady
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 1056

I  l❤VE  happy outcomes… 🥰

I’m so happy for you Ashley… having your boss on your side is a huge asset.

Had to chuckle 😆 when you said you took a couple of days off work. Today is the first of two days off work for me… albeit, booked Vaycay days.

Seems like you have a budding g/f relationship with you boss. 👭   🥰

Love,

Gen ❤

Ashley Konners
        Lady

I yes hun we had a good work relationship as she likes me work ethics so I really thought she would understand and it turned out she is very open minded and loved my photos very much.
        Hugs

Ashley

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Taylor Wolfe
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 23, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 1

Congratulations on letting her see the real you

Bianca Everdene
      Lady
      Registered On: April 11, 2017
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 769

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story of acceptance Ashley. A leap of faith and you landed on cloud nine.

❤️Bianca

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Ashley Konners
        Lady

I sure did Bianca!
        hugs

Ashley.

Vecca Senn
      Lady
      Registered On: February 22, 2021
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 121

Not only is that a weight off your shoulders, but it looks like you gained a friend for Ashley. Awesome outcome!

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Amelia Love
      Lady
      Registered On: March 4, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 57

That is amazing Ash! It must feel like such a relief to have shared something like that outside of your comfort zone. Youre emotions must be all over the place. It really makes me wish I had a female boss because I know my boss would never be able to comprehend much less understand and since I have a very male driven job there is no way I could even consider being as brave as you were. Maybe someday I will find that person who I can share my beautiful secret with as you have and open a few doors that I keep triple locked still. I admire youre courage and though I am far from that place it is still inspiring to me.

Hugs Amelia 🎀

Kate
      Baroness
      Registered On: March 27, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 11

Hi Ashley, Good thing you have a great boss that was so understanding. It was a big risk but glad it worked out for you.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account