Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good morning my friends!
      I have been dealing with my feelings once again and some anxiety!  I took a couple days off work this past week and that’s not my thing.  My boss (female) asked me to come and talk to her on Friday morning as she also knows I don’t take time off another then my booked holidays. We sat down and talked about what I’ve been going through and then she asked me if there was anything else I wanted to talk about.  For some reason I said I have some other things going on in my life that I’ve been dealing with for years. So I took my phone out and with to my private gallery and showed her a pic of Ashley. As she was looking at it and commenting on how nice the legs were I spoke up and told her it was me.  She was a little speechless for a second but then was super happy for me and started crying.  She asked a ton of questions and I answered all of them completely.She was honoured that I would share such a special secret with her. We looked at a ton of photos and she was very impressed with them. She mentioned how great my legs and butt looked in certain pics.  She loved my shoe and boot collection and said she thought I had more clothes then she did.  We had some good laughs and I felt amazing after our talk.  Later in the day she sent me a message about how honoured she was and how brave I was to live this way and come out to her. Just another page in the life and times of Ashley !  God I love her a lot in my life.

Thanks all

Big hugs

Ashley. ❤️

Kate
      Baroness

Hi Ashley, Good thing you have a great boss that was so understanding. It was a big risk but glad it worked out for you.

That is amazing Ash! It must feel like such a relief to have shared something like that outside of your comfort zone. Youre emotions must be all over the place. It really makes me wish I had a female boss because I know my boss would never be able to comprehend much less understand and since I have a very male driven job there is no way I could even consider being as brave as you were. Maybe someday I will find that person who I can share my beautiful secret with as you have and open a few doors that I keep triple locked still. I admire youre courage and though I am far from that place it is still inspiring to me.

Hugs Amelia 🎀

Not only is that a weight off your shoulders, but it looks like you gained a friend for Ashley. Awesome outcome!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story of acceptance Ashley. A leap of faith and you landed on cloud nine.

❤️Bianca

Anonymous

Congratulations on letting her see the real you

Anonymous
      Lady

What an amazing boss you have. I have only had one boss in the past that would have understood had I told her. I did dress up as a woman every Halloween and she used to say that I had better legs than her and could walk in heels just like a woman. Looking back I wish I had told her of Sandy. I’m so happy for you Ashley!

Hugs,

Sandy

Thanks Sandy and yes sounds like she would have been ok with it.
        Ashley.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Congrat Ashley! One more step in direction of normalising crossdressing.
      I’m glad you could share your secret with your boss and that it worked out that well.

I sometimes been wondering what would happen if I came out to my (male) boss and (mostly male) coworkers. I think a bit of surprise (and a word of “no video calls with customers dressed as Kelly”) but over all I don’t think it would be to bad however I still don’t feel ready to do it.

/kt

Hello Kelly and thanks for replying hun.  That was one of the questions she asked me about coming out to my fellow co workers.  I told her I’m no where near that yet but there are a few who I think could handle it.

Ashley

I yes hun we had a good work relationship as she likes me work ethics so I really thought she would understand and it turned out she is very open minded and loved my photos very much.
      Hugs

Ashley

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?