• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

“Over-the-knee” boots are definitly the go right now but knowing how best to style them for one’s own ” look”  can be challenging, especially for the transgender girls amon us.  So, having encountered two different blogs this week which showed two contrasting ways to qear “over-the-knee” boots, i decided i should share the two different styles.

i posted this on my personal blog:- Miss Roxie’s Blog

and show a quick look of the two contrasting styles here:-

This style with a shirt-dress shows a sexy glimpse of thigh and works well for those of us with long legs.

This style however with the boots worn over pants appears to elongate the legs and is good for those among us who have relatively short legs.

Read more and discover where to buy items in the two looks on Miss Roxie’s Blog

OMG , they are lovely , I posted my new Chanel outfit my wife bought me with over the knee boots on my Young Girls of Paris group . Thanks so much for sharing this !

Anonymous

I love the over the knee style,I have a couple of pairs and they do work with both ideas you’re showing.Actually the top picture,the girl in the red coat ,I have a pair of Aldo’s just like those boots and I love them,they go great with a nice skirt.Even my wife said they look hot,then she called me a bitch an said it’s no fair,I’ve got better legs than her.HAHA Heather.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?