- April 17, 2021 at 5:38 am #478910Kimberly LynnParticipantRegistered On: April 11, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 113Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 513 times
Good Saturday morning sisters I have been posting specific things well today I thought I would post this ask me anything and I will answer nothing is off limits
love Kimberly 🦄💜💕
- April 19, 2021 at 5:18 am #481014Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 701Has thanked: 4369 timesBeen thanked: 2673 times
- April 19, 2021 at 5:21 am #481016Kimberly LynnDuchessRegistered On: April 11, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 113Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 513 times
Thank you miss strephanie you saying that put a smile on me today I guess what they say is true a smile from a sister is contagious
love and hugs Kimberly
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 19, 2021 at 4:21 am #480988Andi DuBoisLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 92Has thanked: 114 timesBeen thanked: 402 times
- April 17, 2021 at 9:50 am #479007Eva KellyDuchessRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 257Has thanked: 2830 timesBeen thanked: 1227 times
- April 17, 2021 at 12:02 pm #479029DuchessRegistered On: April 11, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 113Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 513 times
To be honest I have been having things spiritually taken place never could figure it out it is a good possibility that is part of it saying you found this site and group of ladies that accepted you for who you are and not make fun of or talk down to you being on this site has eased up the spiritual conflict a little it is still going on
hugs Kimberly 🦄🦄🦄
- April 17, 2021 at 7:55 am #478956Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 49Replies: 1158Has thanked: 5371 timesBeen thanked: 5980 times
Just some simple questions hon.
1. Are you more comfortable with yourself since coming here?
2. Are you going to work on putting your happiness first?
3. Will we ever see a cute pic of you smiling?
I hope the answer is yes to all three! 🙂
- April 17, 2021 at 8:45 am #478980DuchessRegistered On: April 11, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 113Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 513 times
On question one most definitely it is has put my mind a little at ease being able to talk about it and the support form all the wonderful ladies on here including you
on question two yes I plan on putting my happiness first I was just talking to my middle niece and she said when I come to her wedding if I want to I can come as aunt Kimberly instead of uncle that made me almost cry
on question three I can try but smiling makes me look worse in my opinion
have a wonderful day hugs always Kimberly 🦄🦄
- April 19, 2021 at 1:06 am #480970Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 933Has thanked: 1321 timesBeen thanked: 3172 times
Smiling make you look worse? What a load of horse shit!
- April 17, 2021 at 5:15 pm #479141Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 479Has thanked: 973 timesBeen thanked: 2172 times
Kimberly I can understand your happiness with your niece. When I came out to my niece she told me she would have my back, then gave me a big hug. I was soooo happy I nearly cried.
As to your not liking your smile I can only think of some of the young ladies I have met who some of my male friends would put down behind their back (calling them ugly). I always thought that so many of them were actually pretty mainly because they always had a big smile and an upbeat positive attitude that made me feel happier when I was around them.
Smile and be happy.
- April 17, 2021 at 9:36 am #479001Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 49Replies: 1158Has thanked: 5371 timesBeen thanked: 5980 times
I love what your niece said to you about coming as “aunt”. Mine is the same and insists I come visit all dressed when this pandenic all ends. Cried the first she said that myself. 🙂
I understand the smile thing, I feel all crinkly faced when I smile too much….. how about a little smirk then? 😁
- April 17, 2021 at 12:07 pm #479034DuchessRegistered On: April 11, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 113Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 513 times
She was the first one that I confided in that I was transgender and she accepted it and has never try to stop me from being who I am I can’t ship stuff for this too my house but I can too hers with no problem anything I want and she tells me when it is there and we find a way too meet to pick it up I help her by placing orders on her colorstreet website it is basically stick on real nail polish no dry time and looks pretty on the nails and last one to two weeks I shipped that all too her house
- April 17, 2021 at 7:39 am #478951
- April 17, 2021 at 7:34 am #478949Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 47Replies: 1552Has thanked: 5567 timesBeen thanked: 3510 times
Please use the “Nothing is off limits.” line carefully; as a few things on the site ARE off limits to talk about. By no means am I barking at you, just a very friendly heads up.
Thank you so much, and have a beautiful day!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.