• This topic has 13 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Good Saturday morning sisters I have been posting specific things well today I thought I would post this ask me anything and I will answer nothing is off limits

love Kimberly 🦄💜💕

Hello, Kimberly

Please use the “Nothing is off limits.” line carefully; as a few things on the site ARE off limits to talk about. By no means am I barking at you, just a very friendly heads up.

Thank you so much, and have a beautiful day!

Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

No I didn’t know thank you for the info I will watch in the future

kimbery

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Just some simple questions hon.

1.Β  Are you more comfortable with yourself since coming here?

2.Β  Β Are you going to work on putting your happiness first?

3.Β  Will we ever see a cute pic of you smiling?

I hope the answer is yes to all three! 🙂

Stevie ❤

Anonymous

On question one most definitely it is has put my mind a little at ease being able to talk about it and the support form all the wonderful ladies on here including you

on question two yes I plan on putting my happiness first I was just talking to my middle niece and she said when I come to her wedding if I want to I can come as aunt Kimberly instead of uncle that made me almost cry

on question three I can try but smiling makes me look worse in my opinion

have a wonderful day hugs always Kimberly 🦄🦄

Stevie Steiner
          Managing Ambassador

I love what your niece said to you about coming as “aunt”.Β  Mine is the same and insists I come visit all dressed when this pandenic all ends.Β  Cried the first she said that myself. 🙂

I understand the smile thing, I feel all crinkly faced when I smile too much…..Β  how about a little smirk then? 😁

Stevie

Anonymous

She was the first one that I confided in that I was transgender and she accepted it and has never try to stop me from being who I am I can’t ship stuff for this too my house but I can too hers with no problem anything I want and she tells me when it is there and we find a way too meet to pick it up I help her by placing orders on her colorstreet website it is basically stick on real nail polish no dry time and looks pretty on the nails and last one to two weeks I shipped that all too her house

hugs Kimberly

Cassie Jayson
          Duchess

Kimberly I can understand your happiness with your niece. When I came out to my niece she told me she would have my back, then gave me a big hug. I was soooo happy I nearly cried.
          As to your not liking your smile I can only think of some of the young ladies I have met who some of my male friends would put down behind their back (calling them ugly). I always thought that so many of them were actually pretty mainly because they always had a big smile and an upbeat positive attitude that made me feel happier when I was around them.
          Smile and be happy.
          . Sandy

Smiling make you look worse? What a load of horse shit!

Polly

Anonymous

Dear Kim,

Do you feel like this is a spiritual journey for you?

Eva

Anonymous

To be honest I have been having things spiritually taken place never could figure it out it is a good possibility that is part of it saying you found this site and group of ladies that accepted you for who you are and not make fun of or talk down to you being on this site has eased up the spiritual conflict a little it is still going on

hugs Kimberly 🦄🦄🦄

Do you know what this week’s lottery numbers are? Don’t necessarily need all six just need a win big enough to allow a girl some serious clothes shopping!

-A.

Hi Kimberly, It really does not matter if you display a larger smile. Having the ability to make others smile is what is important. You made me smile today. Thank you

Stephanie

Anonymous

Thank you miss strephanie you saying that put a smile on me today I guess what they say is true a smile from a sister is contagious

love and hugs Kimberly

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?