Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This is the first ever dress that I bought. I have wanted a black dress for so long but never been able to get one, until now. I think I will have to be forced to take it off now!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Looks great hun!

Looks very nice. Really like the matching shoes

[quote quote=40647]Very nice! The first “dress” I wore was my ex’s “nightgown” not really a dress I guess 🙂 [/quote]

Thank You! xx I am sure your nightgown looked wonderful.

[quote quote=40599]Looks very nice. Really like the matching shoes [/quote]
      Thanks, too much black you think?

[quote quote=40579]Looks great hun! [/quote]
      Thank You! x

I think that the first dress I ever wore was a totally slutty, purple, stripper, skin tight, low cut, low back, mini dress with 3/4 sleeves – and 6″ black patent stiletto pumps (ellie or pleaser brand? . My bi-curious girlfriend wanted me to wear it while I made her “feel good”  😉  lol.
      Now I have a few really nice LBDs (Little black Dress), some of which I never could have been able to afford if not for an end of the season sample sale (Alfred Sung).
      Everyone should have at least one LBD that makes them feel wonderful!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

The first dresses I ever bought were a very short blue and white checkered and a pink and red sort of paisley patterned. They were from a local thrift shop and for a Halloween party at college. I liked them both but wore the blue and white one.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Photos’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?