Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I started just wearing panties. Then I added bras to the mix. Then nighties/lingerie. Since Covid and working remote, I’ve been able to dress at home with skirts but just wearing my regular button up shirts as the top.

I had a little black dress in my Amazon wishlist for awhile and it popped up as a lightning deal so I pulled the trigger. Just came today and I LOVE it.

Had to have my wife zip me up in the back lol. I have mastered hooking the bra in back (well, “mastered” might be too strong a word) but I haven’t figured out how to contort myself to zip the zipper in the back yet.

Anonymous

You beat me to it luv! Now I HAVE to get one. Enjoy the thrills!

Hi honey, It sounds lovely. Every gal needs a LBD. I have two LBD that I can’t decide which I like more one ruched miny one with a gold front zip and one that’s longer and looser with gold bugles on the shoulder straps. Both go  well with my gold buckled belt. The second one has made my GG friend jealous.

Love Trish

Haha, I was discussing with my wife, and I said “Every girl needs a little black dress, right?”

She is mostly disappointed that we don’t wear the same size. 😂

Anonymous

Sounds amazing Erica congratulations on your new dress.

I think many of us have a wish list and hope the price(s) will drop on our favorite item(s).

Jessica

Like all gals I have a little black dress and it looked really great with a plumb coloured short jacket that was my wife’sin a fit f peak when she found out I’d worn it she gave it away to a charity shop! AH well that’s life sometime.
      HRxx

A locking diaper pin or stout safety pin and a piece of string will extend your reach. The pin goes on the tag of the zipper and the string through the circle in the curl of the safety pin. the can be modified and refined in various ways.

Araminta.

Anonymous

sounds sexy Erica do have to do a photo and post it. Everyone one need a black dress for sure. Own couple one zips from back other zip from front. the front zip is a short mini other mid length

If a dress has a back zipper, it will not be bought.

How do the GGs do it?

Lee Ann

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?