• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

Background information, my wife loves to do makeup!!! I love to have my makeup done!! We are a match made in heaven. So one night we were playing with makeup. My wife loved the way my makeup turned out, so we talked and decided try going downtown with me dressed. She puts a nice outfit on me, sweater toga, black tights, suede boots, wig, and the amazing makeup I had on. I’m nervous as hell as we drive downtown. We have to park a few blocks away from the club naturally.

As we walk to the bar some drunk military guys catcall us, saying” Baby, you are beautiful!!” I thought they were just messing with me, but my wife said they really thought I was hot!!!

We get to the drag bar and the doorman just waves us in. We are both over 50 so there is no doubt we are of age. As we enter the bar the bartender smiles at us with a warm inviting smile(trans girl). We go to the back because the place is full! I hold my wife from behind in a loving embrace and we dance. We are in the back of the club where all the girls that are performing hang out. They are very supportive of us being there, and I felt great! We watched the whole and danced every dance! It was one of the greatest moments of my life!

Angela Booth
      Hostess

How lovely having such a supportive partner. What’s next?

Anonymous

Your reality is my dreams sweetie, lucky girl 💕💋 Katie

Terri
      Duchess

You are truly blessed.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Great story. So glad you had a great experience.

TThanks for sharing Mia, you are so lucky to have an accepting supportive wife.

The number of stories I have read which end with the sentiment that it is ‘one of the greatest moments of my life’ is so heartwarming. Hope you get to do it again… and again!

❤️Bianca

Anonymous

Sounds amazing Mia, you are a lucky person to have a wife that supportive. Congratulations on a fun night out!

— Abbie 🥰

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?