• This topic has 12 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Sorry I couldn’t add this to the So What Are We Wearing Today thread I have had terrible trouble to posting on it for some time.An issue with my browser perhaps.Anyway ladies I am wearing a leopard print top,black slacks,mid heel black patent court shoes and natural pantyhose/ tights.

Becka
      Lady

Sounds lovely!!

Anonymous

[postquote quote=394568]
      Thank you Rebekka.I’m feeling suitably girly.

Anonymous

Am wearing at the moment a pair of kharki cargo shorts and a black polo shirt !!….  ok girls….what you think ?. Isnt it fun dressed as a man …. not !!!!

Anonymous

Don’t worry darling, it’s not the drab on the outside, it’s the beautiful girl on the inside that counts….smiles, grace xx

I am wearing a light weight sweater dress gray in colour.

Black tights.

Vintage style black lace boots.

Caroline

Anonymous

Oh Caroline…. sounds lovely and wish i could now especially the boots and black tights….. still, not long to go for me before ridding my aweful clothing to properly dressed and relaxed later tonight like every night. xx

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Working from home so today I’m trying to go for office/secretary look, white silk blouse, black shiny pencil skirt and 16cm/6.3″ heels.

/kt

Anonymous

Evening girls…..

all the “P’s” for me…Pink panties and bra, pink fluffy onesie and Poison perfume…..snuggled down for the evening.    grace ❤️❤️

Just lovely Grace!

Still warm here in LA so just in three quarter leg capris with strappy open sandals with kitten heels. Now in bra and forms with a sleeveless blouse Feeling girlie with my hair in a bun

Im sooo excited,I got my very first ever, all my own clothing in today(some of what I ordered, anyway) so tonight, Im wearing my OWN pretty pink lace bikini panties, and black tights(underdressed,of course). I cant wait for the weekend,when I can dress,in a DRESS,of my OWN,lol I feel so good tonight:-)

Anonymous

Regina, thats wonderful and the excitement for you…..do tell us girl later how you look and feel.  Love the thought pink panties and black tights…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?