Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      1. Do you think she’ll forgive me for waiting so long. To say that I’m sorry and that I was wrong.
        It’s her life I wasted while acting out mine it was her tears I tasted Time After Time. Yet I ignored her as she cried out to me that’s why my reflection I can’t stand to see
        a coward I was for so many years for making her suffer because of my fears
        All that she wanted was to be free to live but not one f***ing day did I even give
        I cast her aside without even a care I did not want anyone to know she was there.
        But stronger she was than I ever could be I could not restrain what was meant to be free
        so I hope there’s some way to find in her heart to forgive my selfishness that tore us apart.
        But I’m sorry won’t cut it my actions must show that I’m moving forward in helping us grow.

GS 7-15-2018<!–/data/user/0/com.samsung.android.app.notes/files/share/clipdata_180804_033146_235.sdoc–>

Anonymous

<span style=”font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;”>Do you think she’ll forgive me for waiting so long. To say that I’m sorry and that I was wrong.</span><br style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;” /><span style=”font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;”>It’s her life I wasted while acting out mine it was her tears I tasted Time After Time. Yet I ignored her as she cried out to me that’s why my reflection I can’t stand to see</span><br style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;” /><span style=”font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;”>a coward I was for so many years for making her suffer because of my fears</span><br style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;” /><span style=”font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;”>All that she wanted was to be free to live but not one fucking day did I even give</span><br style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;” /><span style=”font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;”>I cast her aside without even a care I did not want anyone to know she was there.</span><br style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;” /><span style=”font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;”>But stronger she was than I ever could be I could not restrain what was meant to be free</span><br style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;” /><span style=”font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;”>so I hope there’s some way to find in her heart to forgive my selfishness that tore us apart.</span><br style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;” /><span style=”font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;”>But I’m sorry won’t cut it my actions must show that I’m moving forward in helping us grow.</span>
      <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.85em 0px; direction: ltr; font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;”></p>
      <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.85em 0px; direction: ltr; font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;”>GS 7-15-2018<!–/data/user/0/com.samsung.android.app.notes/file</p>

Hi Gina…..thank you for the article…..one must forgive ones self before they can forgive others. Hope this works out for you. As a side note…..please refrain from using profanity (fu–k) when writing…..this site is view world-wide and young people view it. I have to be careful when I go off on a tangent in my articles (ex soldier). Thanks so much…..meaning no offense, it just happens to all of us. Thanks. I look forward to hearing more from you.  Good luck…..

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Tearful  ❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗

P

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

It is strong, Gina. It touches. Keep writing.

Unfortunately life has no rehearsals. We go straight to the play.

Gisela

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Poet’s Corner’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?