• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I thought two chapters would be enough but then I realized I forgot the dark times of depression that set in. The depression started about three years ago and is still their to a point when it was at the height I started finding relief in the form of pot I was smoking everyday sometimes till I couldn’t remember anything I would get so high I guess since one of the people that was supporting me did it and in my time of darkness I fell into it their were times when I even thought of ending it all I was in a real dark place and didn’t know how to get out of it one day I just stopped with the pot and attempted to control it myself it was very hard their was nites I would sit in my room and just cry and pray that it would all end I still battle the depression finding this site has made it a little easier to combat the depression writing this and the other two helped and all the support with the other post the ladies no the sisters on here are more like family than blood I appreciate all

from the bottem of my heart with all my love Kimberly

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Kimberly, share with any of us here. Just having friend s here who will listen to you can bring you back to the real life.
      . Sandy

Anonymous

Ty so very much hun it has been helpful and I know it is going too take some time too fully be the normal girl that I am

hugs and with much love 💕 Kimberly

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hey Kimberly, being able to let it all out and share our feelings about things with friends is so very important.  Your story sounds all to familiar to me…. you’re not alone hun.  The journey can be a killer – literally.  The thing we must do is make sure all that pain we went through wasn’t for nothing.   You’re  here now…. 🙂.

We all deserve to reap some of the rewards of the struggles we’ve endured.

Stevie ❤

Anonymous

Thank you so very much just reading the responses make me cry knowing that their are I am lost for words how do I call it friend family sister don’t know what fits but you fit into one of those where ever you think you fit in

love always Kimberly 💜🦄

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?