Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi lovely ladies,

Just wanted to let you know that after receiving some sage advice from Misty, I have now changed my name and can be found under my new name “Arianne Wells” . How did you choose youre names ?

Have great day

Anonymous

Hi Arianne,

My name came to me during a shamanic type of journey that my spiritual and sex coach guided me through where I entered the feminine realm and met my feminine self that I always sensed I had but had never really or fully encountered. She introduced herself to me and said her name was Devi. But she told me that I could choose my own name and persona and be whomever I wanted to be as my feminine self and do whatever I wanted to do as my feminine self.

After a few days of thinking about who I wanted to be and how I wanted to act in my new feminine role, the name Danielle appeared in my mind and I knew that’s who I wanted to be.

I’m not fully there yet, but with certain coaching and helpful hints that I am getting, I feel I am making some significant progress on my new journey.

xoxo

Danielle

Anonymous

Hi Danielle,

hI loved the sound of your spiritual journey and then discovering your name. I would have loved to have had something like that sort of spiritual awakening myself. I’m glad to hear you are you are embracing your feminine side and continuing your journey and hope you find inner peace and happiness with your new persona.

You have to love the girl you are inside to get the best of who you are on the outside.

xoxox

Arianne

Anonymous

Nothing so deep for me, I’m afraid. It was one of those silly FB things – “Find your drag queen name” – take your Gran’s first name, and the last chocolate you ate.

Constance Twirl, that’s me. Could have been worse.

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

Hi Connie,

There are plenty of us who don’t have a deep meaning to our names but they are who we think we are and demonstrate that we are two personalities within one body, which makes so much sense when you look at the reasons as to why we crisscross in the first place.

Love the best name though

coco

Arianne

Anonymous

Hi Ari

I’m still sort of growing into Constance. So far, I like what I see.

It could have been worse – Rose Terry’s Chocolate Orange wouldn’t quite work!

Connie

xxx

Nice name

I just changed my male name from Frederick to Fredrika, and just picked Jones out of thin air.

I always liked small names, so I chose Vic. Since I used Victor Klun as my nickname for a long time
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?