Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Nikki
      Lady

I just got my first pair of breast forms today 😁. And although I really like them and have been wearing then ask evening I can’t help but think I want real ones.

So my question is, has anyone taken steps to grow natural breasts and his did it go?

Hi Nikki. I have tried purafem pills, cream and liquid. I guess I have developed about size A boobs. Slow going and very expensive and really….they don’t have the shape of real breasts. I think that if you want to you would be better off getting proper treatment by a real Doctor. Hope this helps…..

Dame Veronica

I know and share your feelings. Having my own breasts would be the only aspect of who I am physically that I would change.Β  I also believe that to undergo such a change without the advice and care of a medical profession would be stupid and dangerous.

MacKenzie Alexandra

I would love to have real breasts but I think with the breasts I would want to have the magic ability to make the disappearΒ  whenever I need , because it would be really hard to explain to everybody why I have big breasts (and I would want them pretty big) without crossdressing fully. Im probably not gonna get breasts any time soon. I dont even have proper breast forms (still using homemade ones )

Eve

I have been measured as 48B but would love them to be biggger. These do jiggle about a bit in just a bra but I think I will get some inserts to fill my bra up more, I feel,it is safest and easiest option.

I have about 38 A-B sizes breast and I have and am still doing the creams and patches to make them grow. I was on vacation recently and I saw a lot of over weight men who would be a c-d cup easily and I am not sure I want that look but I would not mind a full size B. I think I can easily hide that if I had to but sometimes I fantasize about some big old DD and the fun that would be

Anonymous

Hi Nikki,

I cannot say that I have thought about having natural breasts seriously. ButΒ I have wondered how it would feel having them and the feeling of them bouncing and hanging down when I bend over. I have had breastforms with pocket bras and regular bras and loved the bounce and weight. It just felt right, normal you know? Like I was meant to have breasts from birth. It is an odd feeling but it does feel right. Maybe someday I will announce the growth of my own natural breasts and even a transformation. You never know what might happen. TTFN

Danielle

Hi

I too wish for natural breasts. Have been doing a lot of research over the net, and decided to take natural herbs to try to achieve this desire. Results are painfully slow…currently at a B/C cup and I’m not overweight. It’s taken about two years to get to this stage.

Have started including Black Cohoosh with my other pills which contain pueraria mirifica,wild yam,saw palmetto and cumin. I also take extra Tumeric as well as fenugreek.

One great thing about taking natural herbs is my softer skin and quicker growing nails, also my butt is rounder and hips more pronounced, which is fantastic. Here in my country Estrogen is proscription only and very costly.

Hi! Β  I had decided a few years back that I was going to work on increasing the size of my breasts. I always too loved how a pair of fake breasts made me feel while I was wearing them. Movement, weight and bumping things with them. Over the years I’ve had many different forms with the last ones I got, three different sizes, being the “vest” type. they are very nice if you like being braless. they work good with one too. Since about mid 2016 I started doing more in the way of supplements to get something to “grow.” I first researched everything that is supposed to help in breast development.Β  I then looked at all of the supplements on that list that would help me with other issues I had and referenced any known side effects to see what I should and maybe should not be taking. Im one different scrips so it was import ant to make sure I would not have any issues or that any supplement should be ok with what my Primary care doc prescribes for me. Everything I take is a supplement either for heart, liver, kidney etc, function but also is on the list I compiledΒ  for ‘growing’ breasts. I should also mention that I will not give out my list, that is something you must research yourself because everyone is different and you and your doc should be the one to say what you take. Well back in 2016 I had virtually no boobs, but today I can put on a 44C bra and fill it out nicely and even some 44D bras. Since Feb2018 I have lost 30 lbs but my breasts have actually filled in more. Oh, I must say I am a Noogleberry nut too. I think that has had a big part in my growth too. I cant’t get enough Noogling! I am always open to other questions, ill try to answer if I can.

Tina

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?