• This topic has 10 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I don’t know if this is the right forum for this post?  It was the closest guess I could come up with.

Anyone have any experience with Nature Day products, good or bad? 

Hope is the first step but the trail often forks, either toward happiness or disappointment. 

I hesitate to badmouth one of the advertisers on this site, because the advertising generates  important revenue to keep the site going,  On the other hand I think we are all sharing truths and I don’t want anyone to have to repeat the mistake I made.  With hope and a significant amount of trepidation I ordered the fulfillment liquid from Nature Day in spite of their evident inability to proof read the copy before they put an ad up. 

Their fulfillment product is purported to increase breast tissue growth within 2 to 4 weeks.  My experiment was less than rewarding.  I ordered one bottle (1 fluid ounce, 30 ml) hoping to get any kind of positive result before I send good money after bad.  It is not inexpensive.  As far as I know the cream and soap have the same formulation of active ingredients as the liquid and the liquid is the most potent of the three.  Having finished the bottle I have no positive results to report in fact other than the horrible taste and smell it appears to be a bottle of nothing.  My best guess at the taste is something bitter similar to rubbing alcohol and the smell is like an old ash tray with maybe a hint of licorice.  The directions recommend taking one to three eyedroppers full with water or juice once a day while avoiding caffeine.  They also say you can apply a few drops directly to the breasts.  I did both, foregoing the water or juice and just shooting the eyedropper directly into the back of my throat.  The liquid is very thin / watery and it is hard to actually place a drop anywhere.  I used a Q-tip to apply it to the nipple and areola area.  It doesn’t seem like it would take much effort to improve the taste, smell or consistency of the product but in the interest of science I forged forward and in the absence of real results the rest is academic.  After 3 weeks the liquid was used up.  I cannot recommend this product.

JJ

This is another brand of snake oil just like the Transfemme pills I took with no results.  I don’t think anything out there short of doctor prescribed estrogen will change us.

Anonymous
        Lady

Hmmm, I guess you have to take your ad. revenue where you can get it but it seems like it reduces the credibility of the site in general?

JJ

No results for me either. But that doesn’t mean it will not work for you.

Anonymous
        Lady

Hmmm, I guess you have to take your ad. revenue where you can get it but it seems like it reduces the credibility of the site in general?

JJ

Thanks, Michelle

Sure everyone’s mileage may vary.   It is a disappointment when it doesn’t come through.  I might just be too old for it to be effective?

JJ

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It has to be said that if any of these products worked they would be flying off the shelves with women, trans and crossdressers sporting a bust to be proud of and not having negative feedback as is the case on this forum for as long as I can remember.

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

Angela speaks the truth here.  If these various potions and supplements worked, women would be consuming the stuff like candy and the boob job business would dry up.

My guess is the stuff marginally works for a tiny fraction of those that take it.  Since this industry is totally unregulated, they can point at that tiny number and make outlandish claims.  My advice, don’t waste your money.

Wanna know what really works?  Estrogen.  It’s changed my life.

/EA

Anonymous
          Lady

It’s somewhat embarrassing to have to admit that I fell for the advertising but that’s the hope thing I mentioned.   I don’t know why but taking estrogen, at least for now, is a bridge I cannot cross.  I was able to take the gamble on some unproven and basically unknown substance and throw that in by body but somehow HRT seems like a quantum leap.  In retrospect I can see now things I have accepted that once I wouldn’t even consider.  I think I also have a DIY streak that wishes for something not quite so expensive as HRT.  Thank you Emily.

JJ

Emily Alt
            Managing Ambassador

JJ don’t be embarrassed.  We’ve all caved to the allure of a good ad that leverages our deepest desires.  Chalk it up to a lesson learned and move on.

Regarding estrogen, a few thoughts.

HRT is proven medical science.  It’s safe and effective if done under the care of a qualified doc.  DIY isn’t advised.  Things can go very badly if you don’t use a doc.

I can understand HRT….estrogen in particular….may seem like a quantum leap.  I was there myself.  It will change your appearance, the way you think, and the way you feel.  After a point, the changes become permanent.  But if you’re trans it’s the right step to take.  That’s perhaps the hard part.  A gender therapist can help you sort that out.

HRT doesn’t have to be expensive.  It could cost less than OTC supplements if your insurance covers it.  Probably no more than a few hundred a year.  If you pay out of pocket it’ll cost around $1600 a year for meds, doc visits, labs, and supplies – pretty affordable if you have decent income.  That’s what I do.

Feel free to shoot me a DM if you want to know more.  Best of luck to you!

/EA

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

JJ, I have been taking both the pills and liquid as well as the cream for 4 months now, how  you can take the liquid straight from the dropper is beyond me. I too feel like it’s been money out the window but I still want to say I do have some results. My right breast has always been smaller so I apply the cream only to it and it has grown a bit to match the left one. I take the liquid when I get home from work well after my morning coffee, and have been taking pictures since I started and yes my breasts are fuller and have grown an 1″ since I began. So for me either I want this to happen, that I’m looking through rose colored glasses or there really is something happening. I gave myself 6 months of using the product and after that I would stop and either be a satisfied customer, or a sucker who once again got taken one more time. All in all, I’ve spent as much money on wine I found I didn’t like that I wouldn’t have found out unless I bought the bottle, so I’ll let you know in 2 months if I would recommend the product or not, until then I’m still on the fence.

Sherri

Anonymous
        Lady

Thank you Sherri,

That is good perspective.  You have more patience than I do.  Don’t forget to keep us updated.  Believe it or not I am pleased to hear about your results because I would have loved to see the same thing.  I hope that it does continue.   If nothing else you get a better natural base for any breast form you might choose.  I am excited for you.  Do you notice any other systemic reactions to the therapy?

JJ

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?