Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello My Friends ( I HOPE LOL)

I’m new here but I have a question for you that lives in or close to seattle.

I’m looking for a place near or North of Seattle to get a make over.

You see, I so much want to wear makeup to sort of complete to transform into a women. I REALLY NEED YOU HELP PLESE. I’m sure there is someone out there knows of a place that is CD and TG friendly and would make me comfortable and natural being there.

Thank you SO much for youue help.

PS I would love to make friends here as well.

Kiss & Hugs

Donna May

Hi Donna!  I think that you will find most salons will be very accommodating in Seattle. I know most are in Vancouver….your dollar will be worth 1.25 in Canada. It can be costly so 25% saving may be worth the trip. I don’t recall any CDH members in Seattle, but am not certain….wait a bit and see what happens. If there is a LGBT branch there….give them a call…they will know for sure about salons.

Happy hunting………Lady Veronica

Anonymous

Thank you so much. This is worth a thought. But for now I would love to do my makeover here.

And thank you for your help.

Kisses

Gina Angelo
      Ambassador

Emerald Fantasy. Ask for Annie and tell her Gina sent you. Pricey but for a first time MtF transformation it was worth it. Just Google it

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?