Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi very new to this and nervous very little experience in any of this really but been doing a lot of thinking and Iam ready to explore more… looking for friends thank you

HelloVictoria

Welcome to CDH; a wonderful place to meet others and seek advice on your journey.  We are a sisterhood that shares so much.

Ria

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Victoria…welcome,  never feel afraid or nervous  about who you feel you’ll wanted to be here with us all. Many here are in   the same way and have in time learned that there’s nothing to be worry about. The girls here are wonderful in making one feel most comfortable and welcome. The support is always felt and help to better understand and deal with this amazing time. Chat with and with some make beautiful friendships . Your not alone and here express yourself with pride and confinance to explore further in this wonderful world. Happy to meet you and hope to see you around here soon.  Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Victoria!  It is always fun to welcome a new friend.  I am very new to CDH and just getting more comfortable with myself every day.  Be sure, when you have time, to join us in the chat section and get to know everyone.

I think you are at least the 3rd Victoria on here.  It might be a good idea to update your “screen name” to include a last so that you, Victoria Peaches and me can tell ourselves apart!!!  Not an issue just a suggestion so that all our friends can keep straight who is who.  In all events, welcome.  I hope to get to know you better very soon.

Victoria Jones

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Victoria! Glad you are part of this community. It is a great place to make friends, get questions answered, share thoughts, and find acceptance. We were all new at one time, so don’t be embarrassed to ask anything. Most of all, have fun!

Hi Victoria!

Welcome to CDH!  No worries! No experience needed…and nerves are all normal.  Plenty of great girls who can help you with your exploration.  No shortage of support or information either.  Take a good deep breath and relax, your in a great place!

xo – Robyn 🤗❤️

Hi Victoria and welcome to CDH. I’m really glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

It seems to me we go through, or at least near, Hagerstown on our way from Bedford, VA to Rochester, NY. If you’re familiar with Wegmans supermarkets they got their start in Rochester. I had to smile when I read that you’re an amateur dresser. In my view if you crossdress you’re a crossdresser. It doesn’t matter how much you wear, how often you wear it, or anything like that. This is a great place to make friends and build up your confidence. Everybody here is very open and friendly.

Again welcome to the site. If you ever need to vent, want a shoulder to cry on, or just talk about everything and nothing at all, feel free to PM me.

Anonymous

Hey! Glad you are here! Let’s definitely chat!!

Hi and welcome Victoria!!! CDH is the place to help you explore who you are. Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Hi Victoria,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Victoria!

Hi Victoria. I’m Rachel.  Thank you for your introduction. Very well said . Short and sweet . 😊   You have came to a very good, and supportive environment here and it’s a pleasure to meet you and to welcome you. here, there is no need to be nervious or self conscience. We are all here to meet some new and like minded ppl for friendship, support and more . Feel free to be free about who you are here with no judgement or predjudices. And feel free to add me if you would like to chat sometime.  😊   And Again, welcome. And enjoy… 💞

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?