Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m looking for makeup tips anything that will help me better apply mostly my issues are with eyeliner

Quite a simple answer to this stencils there are loads on ebay and they cost pennies always make sure your pencils are sharp or use a fine liquid liner be confident a shaky hand is not your friend

Anonymous

Hi Jade,

Eyeliner is tricky and takes so much practice. Try doing a search for tips on YouTube, as there are so many makeup tutorials on there.  Good luck!   Kim

Hi Jade….welcome to CDH. Yes….a good make-up job accounts for a lot. View as many videos as you can, on the subject. And , of course, practice makes perfection. Good luck sweetie!

Lady Veronica

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

Using an eye liner can be a task to get that nice even line, especially when you get to my age and the eye lid starts to get lose and folds while applying eye liner. That’s why I use a liquid liner today.

Hi Jade, eyeliner is one of the things I struggle with most, so if someone has a magical trick to help us I would be very glad to hear it! Many thanks for posting this question.

Hello…

I would suggest using a gel eyeliner or pencil.

Make dots along the lash line then connect the dots. Its easier than trying to draw a line.

When doing top line look down and when doing bottom look up. It helps control the blinking.

If you can rest your elbows on a table/counter when applying the liner. It provides a steady hand.

And like others have suggested there are tons of videos out there that can help you. I suggest Sephora How To series.

Daniella

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hey;   sorry girl I’m still learning and ” boy oh boy ” for things that I have tried to do in my years  this certainly is quite demanding. I’m getting there and yes eyeliner that’s a Tuffy. Some of the help I received here was most welcoming. Suggesting  looking into utube and other makeup videos.  Going to the actual Cosmetic Company videos and seeing them use their products properly. And more. But yes if we can better ourselves and do our face  proper what that would do to our self-esteem. And to see some of our girls over time WOW!!  Their secret practice practice and more practice.  Enjoy 🌹

Hi Jade and welcome to CDH.  I think there are a lot of ways to apply eye liner depending on what you are using.  I love to watch You Tube videos from GGs and TGs they have a lot of great tips.  One I think mentioned already is the dot method where you put dots on the eye lid with your liner and then connect them works well.  I also learned how to hold my hand so it rests on my face and steadies my hand.  The other thing that helps is if you can purchase a magnifying mirror they can be as low as 5 or 10 dollars cheap at a thrift store and then you can see a lot more precise where you are working.  I am still getting it down and it just takes a lot of practice.  This is a great site for  getting help though so say hello to others and check out the forums and Articles you may find a lot of great tips.

Sara Marie

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?