Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to share my my recent amazing experience with two Amazon.com products. First, I received my beautiful breast forms. I got Femenique Suntan color B cups for $36. These are an amazing product for a reasonable price. They fit in a pocket bra or use adhesive. For dress-play today I tucked them in my cute halter bralette and they are perfect. Perky with sexy nipples too. They feel so real I can’t believe it!

Second, I received my new brown wig with bangs by Forcuteu for $20. I had very low expectations for the price, but this is a great wig. The hair feels real and falls very naturally. I’m so impressed!

On the downside, my relatively supportive wife asked about the purchases she saw on the Amazon account. I don’t hide my purchases and she has enjoyed my bra, panty, nylon, slip and skirt fashion shows recently. Evidently, she draws a line with hair and boobs. I just listened and agreed not to flaunt myself in front of her when I’m all dolled up. It was an intense conversation, though. More to follow i guess.

Candice

Anonymous

Haley was “born” the first time she wore her wig and breast forms. Finally, the image looking back at me in the mirror was feminine! Isn’t it amazing?

Haley😘

Actually, I haven’t had the nerve to put it all together and look at Candice. Done it all separately and know I have all the components. Maybe this week when I have the house to myself for a bit.

Candice

Anonymous

I’m sure you will look awesome!

Haley😘

Anonymous
      Lady

Congrats Candice!  I also have the Feminique forms and I’m very happy with them.  I will also add PRETTYSHOP wigs and ponytail extenders to your Amazon Vendor positive experience!  Less than $20 and they look and feel great!

I hope your wife comes around!  Good luck with that!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Glad you are getting some good products. Yes, have real looking and feeling breasts is amazing, and it really makes me feel feminine.

The products on that site I think can be quite variable for quality, as I recently got a wig, though a different brand and is really lovely. For less then $30. Canadian, and actually passes in public quite well.

About wives, of course everyone is different, but at times they can feel threatened when you start to look too good, which might be what is happening there. Trying on clothes, you look like a guy in women’s clothes, but throw in a wig, forms, makeup and then suddenly you are a better looking woman than some, or at least getting that way.

Some women I who know me as Amy, and also have seen pictures of my outfits have said I look better than they do! Wow, I’m not really trying out femme the feminine lovelies, but when we try our best at times we do.

Amy

Amy,

I appreciate the thoughtful reply. You make a great point about looking “too good”. I’m very fit with low body fat and she has said it bothers her that my butt looks better in her panties than hers does. Not sure what to say. She is a conservative mid-western girl with a religious upbringing so I think she is afraid I’m at the top of a slippery slope which will lead to all sorts of “unusual” behavior. I try to put her at ease, but we have been together 30 years and my brain has def changed as I came up on 50 earlier this year. Anyway, she knows she is along for the ride so I’ll take the good advice to “take it easy” with her.

Candice

Kassie
      Lady

Congrats on the purchases Candice! A wig and breast-forms definitely go a long way to give a gal that extra confidence when dressing. Hopefully you won’t have the same problem I had when I first got my forms though, and realise that your favourite dress or top that ‘only just managed to fit before’ is now impossible to put on. 😛

Ooh, I’ll have to try on my dresses to see how my boobs work in them. I hope I don’t have to go buy new ones! I got fun little B cups so I’m optimistic. Thanks 💁‍♀️
        Candice

Anonymous

Well done Candice.

( like your name choice )

I bet you can’t wait to get everything together….you will feel wonderful and this will just be the start of it!!!

That Amazon account could prove a problem though !!!!

Best wishes, grace x

Good luck Candace.

Slow and easy, girl.

Diane

Sounds like we need to plan a super-girly shopping spree. I might have confidence if I’m with you!

How are you inside my head? You must be remembering my Playboy bunny post. I’m blushing.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?