Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello gorgeous ladies!  My name is Frances, a new member of Crossdresser Heaven and a fledgling crossdresser who is craving more!

My adventures began only about a few years ago.  After a night of drinking with my now wife, she had become unusually mischievous. When we headed for the bedroom she said she wanted to try something different and I said ok.  She had me get in the bathtub and proceeded to shave my entire body.  I was nervous at first, but found myself getting pretty excited.  While I was rinsing off, she had laid out a pair of her panties and bra and told me to put them on.  The minute I did I knew I was hooked for good!  She applied a little makeup on me

Since then we finished college, bought a home and never really had chance to play again.

I had never experienced an alternative lifestyle before and now that I had I wanted more!!  So over the past couple of years I’ve purchased some women’s clothes and makeup and wear them every chance I get, but now that we have time.  We want to find the girl in me and start a new journey along with my best friend, my wife.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Frances, what a wonderful story. Your wife must of really  surprised you, she sounds like a beautiful person and it’s is special when you do have support from someone close as it makes our journeys most fulfilling .I too have a supportive wife and my journeys with her and the knowledge that I have learned here has made this a truly a remarkable experience. Here at cdh much to do and the knowledge one receives here is amazing and the ladies here are just wonderful. Making friendships, the advice and most of all the chatts with these ladies  have been so exhilarating .you too will find the comfort one will receive from all . Welcome and looking forward to see you here.

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you 😊

😊

Welcome Frances!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?