Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Amber
      Lady

Hi everyone

I’ve been obsessed with female clothes for a long time but only just realised and dont think I’m wanting to transition to female but definitely wanting cross dress though does anyone have any advice as I’m new to this

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Brandon welcome , this is the place you’ll find all that your looking for. Browse our  site, see and learn and in time meet with and chat with some of our ladies there you’ll receive the advice and help to discover your true self . Having many years ahead of you  your in good hands in a community that cares. 🌹

Amber
        Lady

Thank you so much for welcoming me. Im completely new to this so don’t really know   where to start at the moment

Hi Brandon, always nice to welcome another UK girl, pm me if you want to chat.

Welcome to CDH Brandon………..another sister is always a joyous event sweetie. We all have to start somewhere so feel free to browse our site and chat with the girls. We all love to help and answer questions where we can. My door is always open to you…….come on in….pull up a chair….set a spell and let’s chat. I am willing to assist you along your journey.

Dame Veronica

Amber
      Lady

Thank you dame veronika. I really appreciate that

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve been cross dressing in various degrees since I was 4. I’m not interested in transitioning either. I dress all the time at home, go out often to do some errands and I like to attend meetings and parties as Patty. I enjoy the dressing and the social aspects of it. I’m pretty much gender fluid. I’m Patty except for those times when it’s not suitable or practical to be.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?