Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello.  New girl here, from Texas I’ve been a CD since my teen years. Tried to give it up several times over the years, but as I get older, I’m leaning more and more towards coming out.  My male side is straight as an arrow, but when dressed as a woman, I LOVE men. Sometimes it is tough for women like us to decide how to proceed, and what to do.

Hugs,

Carol

Kassie
      Lady

Welcome to CDH Carol. The girls here are very friendly and supportive. I hope you enjoy your time here. 🙂

Welcome Carol

Your not alone Carol.  A lot of Girls have similar stories.  You’ll find a lot of great girls and tons of support.  Relax and take your time.  Feel free to reach out and ask questions or talk.

xo Robyn

Hi Carol and Welcome! In my short time here I have met a lot of wonderful girls and they are so helpful. Hope to talk to you soon!

Maria

Hi and welcome Carol!!! It’s great to see you here. Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Ladies, I thank all of you for your help and support.

Hello and welcome Carol

The mind plays funny tricks on us sometimes in femme mode, theres alot of mental that goes into this, especially over time. Enjoy being with so many likeminded (and adoreable) people.

Hi Carol nice to meet you and glad you found us girls here. you came to the best CD place on the internet with lots of ladies to meet and make lasting friendships with from all over the world. so get settled in relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself . Lots to see and do here reading forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask lots of questions from clothing to makeup and everything you ever wanted to know about the girl living in your heart and sole . So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Hi Carol,

Welcome to CDH,

Alice

Hi there Carol, and welcome to CDH. I Hope you find answers to assist you making your two halves a whole. Unless of course you enjoy the duality? Either way, make yourself at home, you’re among friends.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Carol!

Welcome to CDH Carol. Glad you could join us here.

Welcome Carol, sit back and relax,enjoy the company of all the wonderful girls here.
      hugs Regine

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Carol! We are glad to have you as part of this community. Lots of great advice and support to found here. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. Most of all, have fun!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Carol   Welcome to Cdh 🌷

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?