• This topic has 12 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Lynn.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi I’m Margie.

Christina
      Lady

Hey Margie welcome! I think you’ll enjoy it here. Feel free to chat with me any time 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Margie you don’t say too much about your self
      I guess you are a CD . Welcome to CDH
      This is a great site to be on. You will find the nicest girls here to chat with
      You can be all the girl you want to be here in the chat room. So join us in the room join us and tell us about your self . looking forward to seeing you there. Hugs Jennifer1cd

Anonymous

Hi Jennifer! I don’t have much because I’m a little confused with the navigating! I can add a bunch but where does it goes ??? I tried to load a profile photo last night but it ended up across my screen, with my cute toes missing 🙂 I’m still lurching around. I noticed while in the public chat people have all kinds of answers to question. Could you take me by the hand so to speak? Trying to use this late last night was a disaster!

Lynn
          Lady

Hi Margie and welcome to CDH . There are a lot of really nice people here so don’t be shy to ask anything.

Rose
      Lady

Hi Margie. Welcome to CDH. It’s nice to meet you.

Hi Margie!  Welcome to CDH!

Mattie

Anonymous

Why thank you Mattie!! Nice to meet you!

andrea
      Lady

Hi Margie

Welcome to CDH you’ll find all the girls on here so friendly and supportive.

Hugs Andrea

Anonymous

Thank you for the welcome Andrea. Pleased to meet you! I just hope I can navigate around here. Bit confusing so far but … there’s hope!

Hi Margie welcome

Anonymous

Hi Margie and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Anonymous

Hi Bethany! Hi Rachel! So glad to meet you both!!

Margie

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?