Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So, My name is Colin to almost everyone I know, but I guess on here you can call me Caelynn. I’ve been struggling with my desire for crosdressing for a long time. You see I grew up in a conservative church going family, which I will say was great in its own way, but when I hit thirteen, I started to desire to wear women’s clothes. in retrospect that wasn’t the beginning, but we can get into that later. that’s when things started to get weird. I wanted to look like a woman. but that was wrong according to the bible. problem is the bible doesn’t really give you a alternative. its one thing to say don’t and show you a better way, its another to tell you not to, and thats the end of it. so I spent my teenage years trying to make sense of it all, stealing clothes and trying them on when no one was home. sometimes when I stayed over at a particular friends house, when I took a shower, I’d let the water run and raid the hamper for bras and stuff. I’d also try to prod some girls I knew into pranking me with makeup. Definitely the most shameful part of my life, I think. for years I just was a bundle of shame and stress.but that’s the past. Here, now, I’m trying to find peace with who I am and to try and become a whole person. whether this path that I’m turning down is the right one or the best remains to be seen. all in all, I just hope for peace and healing.

Lots of love,

Caelynn.

Hi, Caelynn.

Just want to welcome you to the CDH family.

XOX Amy

I believe it’s the best path to accept yourself as a whole welcome to CDH

Hi Caelynn,

Welcome to CDH This is a good place to find acceptance of your self. Just knowing you are not alone and reading other peoples experiences they will sound familiar to you. give it time there will be peaks  and valleys but you will feel better about yourself.

Hugs,

Amanda

Rose
      Lady

Hi Caelynn, and welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you.

Thank you all for the nice words. I’m gonna Repost my intro, because I’m a perfectionist, and this one was rushed. its more open, but I wanted to make a more formal intro.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?