Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello I’m Erin!

Thank you for all those that have welcomed me since I joined a short time ago.  I’m never much about talking about myself.  Short version, I’ve been dressing on/off for many many years.  I’m always drawn to hosiery and even during my ‘off’ times, the need to wear hosiery is ever present.

I’m here to meet like minded women and be able to have ‘girl’ talk which I really enjoy.  I do tend to ‘over share’ at times.  But that is my way of letting someone know I’m comfortable with them.

Looking forward to getting to know you and I’m always looking for new friends.

Erin xoxo

Hi Erin nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girlfriend there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Erin as she travels down her own girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you.. Once again Erin nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hosiery? With a name like Erin I thought you’d go bra… 😉

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Giggles…maybe if I was a red-head.  Although, I could be one.

Hi Erin,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Alice,

It’s nice to meet you!

Erin

Hi Erin nice to meet you, welcome to CDH. It’s a fab site, everyone is so kind and understanding.

Happy to chat anytime!

Love

Helen x

Hi Helen,

It’s nice to meet you as well.

Happy to chat as well.  Love to gurl/girl talk!

Erin

Welcome, I’m from the south also but now on the west coast.

Hi Christy,

Thank you for the warm welcome!  Where in the south where you from?

Erin

Virginia, some may not consider that the south but if you are from there then you know! LOL , And you?

Hi Erin welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet too, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Erin

hello;  it’s wonderful having you. Hearing stories of adventure, the excitement one feels. I’m waiting to this day like many here  but hearing stories like yours gives me sight of what a wonderful time this  would be. I’ve learn so much since being here and the advice and encouragement I received here from these beautiful ladies have help me pursue my dreams. Much to see and do here  and many friends to be made. Happy to have you, love to chat anytime

Stephanie 🌹

Stephanie,

I am looking forward to learning so much more and meeting new friends.  Looking forward to some great conversations.  Feel free to send me a message any time.

Ering

Gwyneth
      Lady

Hi Erin. I too am from the south. I’ve lived here all my life. Not always the best place to be us. I hope you all the best with all the friends you’ll find here. I’ve found some of the best friends I could have.

Gwyn

Gwyn,

I am hoping to do just that.  Can’t have too many friends, especially ones you can be your real self with.

Erin

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello and welcome Erin, so glad you’ve joined us here at CDH, come on in and enjoy your time with us.

Sherri

Hi Sherri…thank you very much for the warm welcome.  Looking forward to enjoying my time here.

Erin

Hi Erin!

Welcome to CDH!  It is so refreshing to meet like minded people!  Enjoy meeting new freinds!!

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Erin!

I am Peggy Sue, and I live in Marietta, Georgia.  It is always great to see another Georgia peach here on CDH!

I am sending you a friend request and would be honored if you would accept it.

Am also sending you an invitation to join the Atlanta Girls Group here on CDH.  We have a weekly support meeting which you may want to eventually attend, particularly as a way of meeting local girls.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Hugs…Peggy Sue

Anonymous

Hello Erin … welcome from a UK new member … you sound like a very caring person and I think we may have that in common … I think you will make many new friends on CDH and I am happy to be one of them, if you wish …
      Adrienn xx.

Thank you oh so much Adrienne, would love to keep in touch with you.  After all you can never have too many friends 🙂

Erin

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Erin,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hello Erin, Welcome to your new family of friends and advisors. I just joined today and already have a great feeling about it all. You now have a little sister in Germany.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome aboard Erin!

Good Morning Erin, Welcome aboard from another Southern Sun Lover!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?