Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all,

I am new here and would like to introduce myself. I am a lonely Scottish transfeminine, non-binary, bigender, transvestite! Or something like that!

I am not really sure what I am, but I know that I like to dress feminine when I can, but remain quite happy to be masculine much of the time. I mean, I like riding motorcycles, I own a sailboat, and am heterosexual. BUT……right now I am wearing a floral wrap tea dress with a vintage black silk and lace slip underneath, with black pantyhose/tights.

What do people think……..

Lots of love

Jamie

its normal for us to feel feminine, let your feminine side out but if you don’t want people to know in your area watch it so you don’t get spotted. i have a wife and 3 kids 1 moved out with his gf. the other 2 1 still in school last year for him the other well does not want to move out. so i have to watch it when the 2 are home. when they are out for the week end i dress up from lacy panties nylons, body bra and girdle, nice sexy dress, heels, perfume, make up and jewelry,wig. might as well look your best when dressing up as a female. i enjoy my fem side. wife well she does not want to see me dressed up all pretty but lets me when kids are gone. welcome to CDH and enjoy. we all here are just like you and i. need some one to chat with that understands and will listen this is the place

Rose
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Jamie. It’s nice to meet you!

Anonymous

Sounds good to me Jamie…. even the name’s non-binary…. and such classy clothes too.

Thanks. Tell me more about what you like to wear……

J x

Hi Jamie

I’m from Scotland too and what you said sounds okay to me. Why can’t people have multiple identities? It sounds much more interesting than simply having one so if you prefer dressing up or sailing it should be up to you.

Jo

…..or even dressing up AND sailing, as I managed to do in Turkey last year!

Anonymous

Hi Jamie, I’m Zoe one of the G.B ambassadors!, so a big welcome to our happy band of girls here at cdheaven. It looks like you have yourself sorted in respect to your gender, so enjoy dressing feminine we all do. As far as classifying yourself HAPPY is the best out come, if you need any questions answered just ask.Zoe.

Hi Jamie,

a big welcome to you from another newbie..I can relate perfectly to just about everything you have written. It gets confusing doesn’t it.

i can’t offer any wonderful, earth shattering advice to you, mainly because I seek the same answers you do. Plenty of others here will help you though I am sure.

I do like your taste in clothing. It would be nice to get all pretty.

Anyway good luck..I am sure we will talk again

hugs stephie…

Anonymous

Hi Jamie and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi. We sound very similar. I ride bikes, mainly a Harley Softail, I’m ok being a man too. I just enjoy my time, when I can, as a woman. Love to go out even if it’s just for a walk. Love the feel,of pantyhose and a dress, although I still find heels a bit painful. I’m in Milton Keynes

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?