• This topic has 13 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi its kelly ann I’ve being crossdressing for a number of years now but I just want to share one of my best stories with all my new girlfriends and all you CDs out there.It was last year when my family went away for a week and I had the house to myself.Well let me tell you the best week ever.Every day i would get up wearing my sexy pjs quick shower and shave.Then I would get dressed in something sexy and then do my hair and make finish it off with some jewelry sometimes later in the evening I would chang into an evening dress and have a drink.When it was time for bed i would slip into something sexy and let me tell the experience of waking up fully transformed was the best experience ever.I just put all my clothes out on the bed so everday I would wear something different I love my leather trousers but cant beat a short skirt and stockings.I loved doing my makeup every evening.The best week of my life and long to do it again.And thanks to all you girls out there your one and only kelly ann💋💋💋

Anonymous

What a great week, Kelly Ann.

Anonymous

Yes it was amazing and thanks💋💋💋

Anonymous

Yes it was amazing and thanks💋💋💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sounds wonderful and hope soon you will be able to do it again. 🌹

Thank you for sharing this story of your best week at home. Hopefully you will have the chance to have that experience again, maybe a weekend could be just as enjoyable. I see you just joined CDH, I want to extend to you a friendly welcome.

Hi Kelly Ann,

Hope your opportunity to enjoy your wardrobe comes again soon.

Alice

Dana Dean
      Lady

Thank you Kelly Ann for sharing. I very seldom get more than a couple of hours in a row to enjoy my wardrobe. I did have a couple of days a while back and reading about your week brought it all back to me. I agree with you that waking up in femme is the best ever. I look forward to hearing about your next opportunity and if I have the chance I will be sure to share.

Hugs,

Dana Dean

Anonymous

Thanks babe💋

Hi Kelly Ann its nice to meet you and happy you joined . Hope you get lots more chances to dress up .As all girls here the feeling is great hope you make lots of girl friends here . stay safe and enjoy .Stephanie

Patty Phose
      Duchess

A great and wonderful story. Thanks for sharing. I can very much relate to your experiences and the feeling you had.

Anonymous

Thanks hun💋💞💕

Anonymous

Hope you can do it again. It can be addictive. I’m dressed much of the time anymore

Anonymous

Thanks hun💋💋💋

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?