Tagged: 

• This topic has 12 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Back after a long absence i guess i am what i am

Hi Giselle back amonngst friends. Welcome. Jane

Trish White
      Baroness

welcome back to our family Giselle. Are any of your old girl friends still here? I hope so, if not I’m sure it won’t take long to find new friends.

Love,

Trish

Elcome back to CDH Giselle.

Alice

Hi Giselle, and welcome back! I think all of us have been ‘in and out’ of following our passion, sometimes more ‘OUT’ than “IN’! I was away for almost fifty years. When I came back about five years ago, I decided to be up front and let everyone know about Paulette. After some awkward moments it has worked out quite well! It may be a sign of my age but when I came back it was with the attitude I didn’t care what people thought! As a result, I am having more fun with Paulette than I could have ever imagined! I hope it is the same for you! Hugs, Paulette

Welcome back I too have returned after a absence

Hi Giselle So happy to see you home where you belong girlfriend.. I remember you before you left  so rekindle old friendships and start up new ones girl and give us an up date on Giselle how have you been doing ??..

Stephanie Bass

‘🎼And what I am needs no excuses’

welcome back.

B x

Hi Giselle!
      Welcome back to CDH! It’s so great to see you here again!
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Giselle hi… so wonderful having you back. Our coffees are still brewing Lol…

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Hugs..

Stephanie 🌷 🌷

Gwyneth
      Lady

And as we say in the south, “You ain’t what you ain’t.”

Welcome back friend.

Gwyn

Anonymous

Welcome back, Giselle.  It sounds like you may have had trouble accepting your feminine side and left because of that.  Hopefully, you now know yourself better and like who you are.

I really like Raquel and can’t imagine leaving her or this wonderful site behind.

Much love,

Raquel

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Giselle.

Yep as all the girls have said welcome back dear.

I too have been absent for a while and considered purging but having done so many times in my life I know its a big waste of time and money so I’m at a point now where I just stepped back and waited for the black fog to turn pink again. Things are looking much better.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?