Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Keeley
      Lady

hello beautiful lady.. my name is Keeley 42 bisexual male in a relationship with an accepting open minded gf who is encouraging me to dress..  she buys me panties dresses shoes male up ect.. I think I’m a very lucky lady ❤️

Hi Keely, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. You are indeed lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful girlfriend. Treasure her! We are seeing more and more new members all the time that are also blessed with an accepting and supportive significant other. That has not always been the case, and there are still too many crossdresserers out there who would love to have someone special in their lives and don’t. Enjoy your membership Luv and get to know some of our fabulous members. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Hi Keely,

I am also new here. CDH is a beautiful place to be. You have a wonderful gf. I wish my OH would buy me lingerie!

Would love to chat sometime soon and I love your look, you look amazing xxx

Charlotte xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Keeley

isn’t it wonderful when you have support from someone so close  to ones heart . Having your girlfriends acceptance certainly makes this journey most fulfilling and yes you are very lucky. You now have many here too to enjoy expressing yourself with  total acceptance and a confinance to explore more. Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, Keeley. Welcome to CDH. It’s such a wonderful thing having support from someone so close. I wish you both all the best. You’ll find so much support and encouragement from all the girls here as well. Jump into the articles and forums as there is a wealth of knowledge and experience to be found. Don’t be shy about posting yourself and have fun!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Keely, welcome to CDH. Sounds like you have a wonderful relationship. The gals here are fabulous and we all love to chat.Cant wait to get to know you.

Love Trish

Hi Keeley,

Welcome to CDH.  You are indeed a very lucky lady.

Alice

Hi Keely,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Welcome! You are definitely a lucky lady. Glad to have you here and hope you have a nice time!

Josie Angel
      Duchess

Hi, Keeley.  Welcome.  I’m new here too.  I’m bisexual and in a loving relationship with a supportive girlfriend.  Isn’t it wonderful?  Please feel free to message me if you’d like to talk.

Welcome Keeley, sorry it has taken me a bit to say Hi:-)
      You have come to the warmest, most supportive home in the world, and joined the greatest family I have ever seen
      Relax, look around, read the posts, and just enjoy
      So nice to gain another sister,
      Hugs, Regi

Lucky girl!

Welcome Keely!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?