Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Thanks for welcoming to your group. New here on this site, but have been going out for about 30 years. Started dressing like many, before I was ten. Been married over 30 years, yes my wife knows. I enjoy shopping and going to dinner with friends dressed. Past couple years I’ve gotten much braver, pretty much doing anything I want with thankfully no issues. Four days at the beach in Florida this year was definitely something I always wanted to do.

Been fortunate to travel for work over the years which has made getting out much easier.

I feel blessed to have been able to do many things I once thought could never happen, and I’ve got good girlfriends all over the US. So yes I’m a lucky girl. Not looking for anything but casual friendships. I’m always try to help other whenever possible.

I’ll probably only be an occasional visitor to the site, but will check in every once in a while.

Take care ladies !

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lisa .. welcome and happy that you have joined our Sisterhood. This is truly a beautiful place meeting new people and making friends along the way . Since  being here I’ve noticed different levels of dressing. Like myself I’m just new to this and learning and understanding who I am. You dear have been there and experienced and I’m sure your expertise and warm advice would be greatly asked by these lovely ladies. So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Lisa,

Warm welcomes! It is so nice to meet you.

Eva

Welcome Lisa. You will be a wonderful addition to our group. The ladies here are supportive and fun and you will love it here.

Beth

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Lisa!

🌺🧚🏼

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Hi Lisa, the warmest of warm welcomes to you, I hope you visit us as often as you can

Hugs

Diana

Anonymous

Nice to meet you, Lisa.  Welcome.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi honey, Welcome to CDH. You sound like an amazing woman.

Love Trish

Hi Lisa nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here.. As these lovely ladies have said i cant add much to them but a little .. You are a new sister here as well as a family member and you are welcomed with open arms so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself .. We all here are very supportive and accepting to all who come thru our doors ..So read some forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments the post some your self as we love to here about you and reading your stories is how we get to know you better as well as your profile page if you get a few minutes please go back and fill in some more please he he this also is how we get to know you better .. As for making friends here there are many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat some time soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Lisa!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?