Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone. I’m Sally from Cornwall in the UK. New member. Looking forward to talking to lots of new friends. Luv Sal.

Anonymous

Hi Sally and welcome!

Hi, Sally! Nice to meet you! Welcome! 🙂

Fredrika

Hi Sally. Welcome to the best place for the crossdresser and their significant other. Enjoy yourself at CDH

Anonymous

Hi Sally

Nice to welcome another Cornish bird!

This is a nice place to be, with some lovely people.

Connie

xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sally..welcome . You’ll find just that  many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Sally

Welcome to CDH, You are sure to make many friends here. The girls here are so friendly and supportive

Hi Sally
      Welcome to CDH to another UK resident.
      I’ll send you a friend request if that’s OK.

Hugs Charlotte

Hi Sally. Welcome to our amazing soroity; CDH. No hazing here; just helpful supportive girls.  Some are shy, while others are very outgoing, comfortable, and accomplished in their own femininity.

I am 66. I have been aware of my own feminine essence since I was 5. Only recently coming to understand that my whole self includes my femme self and now I am happy being trans.

Seems all of us here are  working on managing our feminine self within the framework of their male self, spouse’s or SO’s comfort level and limits, and the inherent responsibilities and expectations of other’s that come with that maleness. I trust amongst us you will find all the support you need to be fulfilled in your feminine expression. I know this has been my reality.

Love your name, Sally. When I was in kindergarten I had a class mate named Sally. Long blonde hair, sweet little girl giggle always prim and proper. I so wanted to be just like her. By alas . . . the hormones didn’t work out correctly. Sigh.😪

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Sally.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Sally and welcome.

Hi Sally,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Sally nice to meet you and so happy you found amd joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So many wonderful ladies have said with there welcome i cant add nuch to them except to say again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie bass

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Sally,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Kinzie
      Lady

welcome

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?