Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Over the last few years since my SOGGF outed me and has had me living 24/7 fully ENFEMME  my hair has grown to be about 1″ below ears on side and just to top of shoulder in back.

My hair stylist has doing my hair up in curls with a hot Curling iron for about 18 months.

Any my SOGGF has loved it, but here’s my pityling session,  my hair is rather flattened after after a week,  and usually she has me go to the stylist for a “hot curling iron touchup” saying when I try to do it myself i make a mess of it.  75$ for initial color, shampoo, style session and another 20$ for each touchup.  We got in a disagreement about my hair  Friday having had a 75$ session 4 days prior.

I was complaining about why she wants me to let my own hair grow shoulder length on sides and some what longer below “nape” as she says yet she wears her own hair in what she calls a  Long Pixie cut, saying that is so her hair style doesn’t get messed up while sleeping.

So my question is how do u GG gals prevent your hair from getting messed up while sleeping , also now that my hair is rather long many times my neck feel itchy. SOGGF says if I let it grow long it wont itch, is that really true?

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Tammie, well I’m not a GG, but I do have naturally long hair.  At the back, it reaches down to my bra strap and in the front, just to the top of my nipples.

I’ve learned my hair won’t get badly messed up if I sleep on my back.  I bring the long hair to the front divided as if I was going to put it in pig tails (but I don’t tie it).  That seems to work the best for me.

Re: itchy neck from long hair – I’m sorry, I’ve never had that reaction.  Try googling it. I just did and some articles did come up.  Good Luck

Hugs, Krista

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

Hey Tami

Sleeping on your back like Kirsta suggested. Although I am a sidesleeper and rarely sleep on my back. Using a Silk or Satin pillow. I usually have to style my hair a little in the morning to bring it back to shape. Talk to your hairstylist about a style that would be easier for you to maintain.

-Gwenn

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?