Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      April J
      Lady

Hello, all! I’ve been “stalking” this site for a while, occasionally signed in but often just reading. thanks to all for your stories and insight!

My own journey started in 2nd grade when a friend’s sister dressed us up for fun. I felt so pretty and everyone commented on how cute I looked! I couldn’t wait to do it again! We would continue to dress up for her on occasion, but it wasn’t enough. I started wearing my sister’s undergarments and occasionally her clothes when she wasn’t around.

As puberty hit, it became more sexual… and confusing. I tried many times to “stop” this, as it didn’t seem right. But, alas, I always came back to dressing.

Fast forward to marriage, my wife discovering this (not in a good way) but at least accepting, and now being older and having the opportunity to dress more. I feel relaxed and somehow special when dressed!

Thanks again!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

April welcome and to finally meet you. You’ll find in short order how easy it is to get involved in so many things. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice having you with us here.

Stephanie 🌹

We gurls have lived a challenging life.  And yet our sisters here are some of the sweetest people in the world!  Someday, Society will understand us special gurls, and embrace us for the gentle, tender girls we have always been.  In the mean time, plenty of hugs and kisses here!  Hope we can chat more!

Stephie

Hi April welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’m not sure if i will come out to her she has said she can’t understand why some men want to dress 👗 up like women X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to CDH April!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi April,

Welcome to a very accepting, friendly community! It’s lovely to meet you!

💕Lara

Anonymous

Sounds like me almost I have been full time since I was 9 till now at 62. Sounds like you found yourself congratulations. We need to be who we are and live it. Well we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi April,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi April nice to meet you and so happy you found and  joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. Girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. With a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from girlfriend please look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down there femme road they travel..  When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of April as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away.. As for your wifess reluctance girl just take you time as we say here take baby steps just keep feeling her out and dont push and answer every question with a good answer not a i dont know  a bad three words.. Good luck girlfriend and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hello April
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person; with a life that is a bit complicated by having to hide my gender identity…..when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests, I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home, I’m Greta, externally dressed as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I’m wearing women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?