Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hey girls, not too long ago I was bemoaning the fact of being complimented by having a drab pic of myself called handsome.  Balance has been restored!   Having a dress day with my good friend and she finally got to see me in a dress instead of just pants or skirt with a top.  It happens to be the dress I am wearing in my profile pic.  As I walked past her with a couple of glasses of wine she looked up and “checked me out”.  And she said it  – “You have a great figure  for a girl“.  Not for a man, but for a girl!  I actually think I blushed a bit.  First time for me being all dolled up and having a girl look at me and say I have a good looking feminine body.  She even thinks my boobs are just the right size ( modest, not too big or she’d be jealous, lol ).

I’ll have to send Le Chateau a thank you card for having lovely dresses on sale for…. peanuts!!  Makes my job of looking good a little easier 😅.   All in all another positive reinforcement that makes coming out and going out easier.  Made me feel very positive and confident, I loved it. ❤

Stevie

Told you so!

Anonymous

Hi Stevie,

That is awesome!

Hugs

Eva

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

It was definitely a feel good moment hon! 🙂

Anonymous

Wow id be smiling ear to ear so happy for you and what a boost to the confidence congratulations x

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Funny you should say that Layla.  About half an hour later she looked at me and said I could stop grinning now! 😁

Hi Stevie,

I am so happy for you there is nothing better a girl likes than an honest Compliment.

You look great.

Patty

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Thank you hon!  Feeling great too! 🙂

Anonymous

and about time too!!!

I think you deserve all the compliments you get ” …my favourite auntie”….😂

and i love THAT dress…gorgeous XXX.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Thank you sweetie! ❤  ( my, that aunt moniker stuck, didn’t it? 😅 ).

Anonymous

didn’t it just!!!..

think you can blame the Burton/Plumb partnership for that one…

but who is Auntie Monica????

😂🤣😂🤣😂.    Great niece grace ❤️

Anonymous

🌸 oh Stevie! You truly are a beautiful woman! 🌼🧚‍♀️ you deserve every compliment!!
      🍭🧚🏼💖

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

*blushing* … thanks Effie.  Okay, Haha, now stop it.   Canadians feel awkward with compliments, eh?  😁

Eona Oh
      Lady

Wonderful! ❤️ And beautiful! 💜

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

It was a wonderfully beautiful day Eona!  I could get used to this 😁.

Congratulations Stevie!

Alice

Anonymous

Congratulations Stevie. I have had  similar compliments on my dress, legs and several times  on MY OWN natural  hair. And yes it feels AWESOME when  I get the compliments. I really  felt like a Girl / Woman and I simply love it. It re-enforces how I feel about  myself.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋0♥

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

It’s a great feeling, isn’t it –  the acknowledgment and affirmation that one is on the right track.

Congrats, Aunt Stevie!

Bridgette

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

I have to be honest and admit I kinda liked struttin’ my stuff 😁…

That’s great hun, I love Le Chateau as well.  Sad they are shutting down.
      Ashley.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

I too shall miss Le Chateau.   Can’t wait for this lockdown to end so I can continue shopping there tho.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Thanks Laura!   I must admit, as much as I like my girly jeans and sweaters, I’m really lovin’ my new dresses!   🧚‍♀️👗😍

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?