Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

A couple weeks ago I was going through some pics I took of me dressed & I noticed something was missing…HIPS. I has no hips. The cost of silicon ones are prohibitive at this time so a search on Youtube led me to make a pair of foam ones from 2″ foam from Walmart. I got them right on the 2nd try… must use an electric knife!

So, after tucking, putting a shaper and nylons on I had a decent set of hips and a better behind. That got me to thinking… I went out (in drab) and started paying close attention to women going in and out of stores…most had hips, though of greatly varying sizes and dimensions. Generally you could tell a women instantly by her hips. So, I think if you are looking for the ever elusive “passing” look… add some hips and butt to you outfit.

Now masks… I’m still playing with the makeup thingy… but you really only need to get half of your face right these days (Covid). So, I purchased a pair of Ardel magnet Wisby tapered eyelashes to add to my makeup routine.. what a difference they make. Do your eyes, put on a mask & a set of hips and … instant woman!

So, get your hips and eyes going and get out there and gain some confidence.

Anonymous

Hello Mary Ann

I would say most definitely the body shape defines a lady. The silhouette drives men crazy…. Makes some women jealous.

Last year mid June at a huge flee market antique mart we have here. My girlfriend and Natasha ME went. After a bit we stopped for coffee outside. Finished our coffee and started walking back to the indoor shops. We walked passed a group of people sitting outside. Just as we were passing the group. We heard a lady saying to her bf/husband. “HEY….Pull your eyes in….. ” Myself, I thought it was funny…

But a Wonderful posting Mary Ann.🌹

Hugs

Natasha💋

Hips are something I notice more than anything else when I see photos of her crossdressers. I suspect a “woman” looking somewhat masculine anyway might be a dead givaway if “she” has narrow hips to go along with  “his” broad shoulders. I’ve seen a couple crossdressers in public and that was the first thing I noticed at a distance (other features were obvious to me when I got closer).

I happen to have been born with a large butt, but I still have fairly narrow hips. One remedy is to wear styles that emphasize the hips – a-line skirts and peplum blouses do wonders. While I’ve tried corsets to slim the waist and emphasize the hips, I find a long line bra almost as effective and far more comfortable (especially if I’m out for the day – impossible in a Corset). I finally bought some small hip pads off of eBay which added not more than 1/2 inch but that made a big difference. Finally I found some used silicon hip pads on eBay at a very reasonable price in now I have a very passable femal figure, at least I’m quite satisfied with it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?