Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Joining CDH is a way of “jumping in” and so is posting an introduction so,  “Hello!”  As I said on my profile I was introduced to dressing through professional dommes.  That was a long while ago and I spent many years resisting my interests and urges.  Late in life I am free to explore all my  aspects.  But who am I?  How far on this journey do I want to go?  I love wearing lingerie and do so a good deal of the time when I’m at home.  But is this more fetishism than crossdressing?  Does it matter? I’m thinking about this quite a bit.  I know this is about evolving and that this takes time but it’s uncomfortable not to know who you fully are.

So I’m here to connect with you and learn from you and your experiences.  For that I am grateful so, in advance, thank you!

Anonymous

Sometimes you have to take time to discover yourself. At first you are not sure as you get to know yourself. I am full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it. I knew what I wanted and went for it. Not everyone are sure so you just get with the girls 👧 and they can help you understand and find yourself. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Thanks, Christina.  That’s exactly what I’m hoping for!

Anonymous

Glad to have you

Hi Barbara nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journey down there femme path in life.. Girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and tmes of Barbara as she travels down her girly path in life also..  Then girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girl we all are just a simple click away from you ..  Again girl nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Barbara, and welcome from another Illinois girl now living in Arizona. It sounds like you are about to embark on a journey of discovery. I think you will find this to be a wonderful place to share and make new friends. I think your question regarding who you are is one we have all have asked at one time or another. I have discovered in my own personal experience that while I started out enjoying the erotic thrill of being a girl, as I have grown it has become more and more about reveling in the warm comfortable feeling of just being Paulette. I have heard it referred to as the ‘Pink Fog”. All I know is when I finally allowed Paulette to have free rien in my life I became a better person for it. Enjoy the adventure! Hugs, Paulette

Hi Barbara,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

I’m facing myself about “How far do I go?”as well.

It’s a big question

Hi Barbara welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are all on the same journey but it’s up to the individual how far we go, it’s only you who decides how far you want to go, what ever happens though the girls on here will support you with help and advice, we are like one big happy family so don’t worry about asking for any advice,

Hugs Rozalyn X

Anonymous

Barbara
      Welcome. We’ve all been down the same road, but taken many turns or detours. Some have even stopped at various attractions along the way. But the destination is basically the same somewhat. Enjoy the journey. Don’t worry about labels, we don’t judge.
      Hugs Ginger

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Barbara trying to figure who we are  is certainly a taunting task but now you are among friends. We understand how you must be feeling and here is a good place to explore and discover who you are. Many here experience different paths but all have a common goal to transform ourselves to be that lady we feel inside. Meet with them ,talk to and share each others experiences through this wonderful world we have chosen. Enjoy your time with us and know your part of a caring  community of support and acceptance for all , welcome..

Stephanie 🌹

I want to thank all of you for your thoughts and just for being members on this site. I already feel your support and I appreciate your tales of your journeys.
      Not by choice, I find myself building a new life and it’s very confusing. Dressing doesn’t hold the sexual thrill that it did years ago, yet part of me wants to dress. There’s nothing to stop me. I acknowledge that a part of me is a crossdresser and that there’s nothing wrong with this at all. It feels quite natural. At the same time I don’t seem to want ”crossdresser” to be my first and most important identifier, at least not right now. I’m rebuilding everything and I’m unsure where this fits in my life.
      The advice that I’ve received on this site has been to relax, go slowly, and be accepting of whatever level feels good – there’s no one ”right” way. That’s advice I’m trying to take.
      It’s encouraging to see that so many girl are married and/or have a SO that is either accepting or supportive. I’m hope that’s in my future, too.
      Thank you all.

As others have stated, fetish or otherwise, it doesn’t matter as long as you enjoy what you are doing. Also, your feelings on that can evolve over time (it has for me). Just go with the flow I say 🙂

Hi Barbara, and welcome to CDH!
      It’s so lovely to meet you here. I hope you enjoy your time here.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Welcome to CDH.
      Enjoy your journey with us

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?