Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

In the mornings I usually have coffee with my wife while casually dressed.  My son who is staying with us goes to work before we get up and going so my time to dress a bit.  Sitting here in satin robe covering up a short chemise,  bra with some bustline attributes, and a thong.  All of a sudden the door opens  he walks in looks over and says Wow what are you wearing.  All I could say was “just my robe”.  He grabs what he forgot and leaves the house.  Hopefully he didnt notice the bra.  I am sure we will both be thinking of this all day.

Thanks for the story Stephaniewy and im sure you both will and now will be the time to come out to him  as he didnt come un glued ha ha you and wife have a wonderful day .. You got this girl i know you thought about it many times and now is the time dont hide it and be honest with son good luck girlfriend ..

Stephanie Bass

Yeah now would be as good a time as any. See if he broaches the subject when he comes in and see how he plays it. Good luck. X

Becka
      Lady

OMG! I don’t now what I would do if that happened to me! Goodness! Good luck with whatever happens. He may say nothing at all!

I would love to be able lounge around dressed like that!

Love and Hugs,
      Rebecka

DeeDee
      Duchess

Now would be a good time to tell him.  I believe he will be cool.

Anonymous

You never know why things happen in the grand scheme of things, until they do.  Maybe this is the event that gets you and your son talking, and knowing more about you.  Fingers crossed it turns out well!

Xoxo, Kate

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Before I came out to “everyone” I was more or less wishing for things like this to happen – just to come out of hiding, at least for everyone living in the house. I even did more risky stuff but it never happened.

Yes, now seems to be a good time to come out a bit more. Don’t think so much about what bad that can happen (since that probably doesn’t happen anyway), think of all the good stuff that coming out means.

/kt

Revel
      Baroness

Thanks for sharing what happened, sister. Things like this happen sometimes. Not to make you feel bad, but this is why I decided to reveal that I’m a CD to my Daddy (who lives with me) and my family to avoid the risk of getting caught. Oh well, now’s a good time to come out and level with your son. Don’t worry, based upon his reaction, it should go okay. Please keep us ladies updated.

Revel

Update on my son catching me red handed.  He has not said a word about it and I dont think he gave it much thought.  With that being said I will not be flaunting stephanie around him

I had a similar thing happen years ago. Nobody was home and wasn’t supposed to be I was wearing a bra and panty that was my daughters and she unexpectedly came home and saw me.I had a talk and it was taken as a one time thing and was never mentioned again. Now weather or not there is some suspicion lurking I don’t know. I do know it is embarrassing and awkward and don’t want it to happen again.

So like a lot of other girls here I would also be mortified but I also agree that going out and flaunting it is not a good idea. Why not just sit with him and asks if he has any questions as to what he saw. Get some perspective into his thought process and gauge how comfortable or uncomfortable he is. How old is he? I ask because I work with a group of younger adults (late teens to mid 20s) and they are very open and accepting of alternative lifestyles. We all know it’s a little different when it’s our SO or family member but worth a try to not leave things awkward with your son. Just a thought and hope it all works out. And keep reaching out on CDH, that’s why we are all here.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?