Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello, ladies.  My name is Stephanie Green.  I’m kind of embarrassed about introducing myself again.  I have had a few accounts here at CDH over the past couple of years, and deleted my last account about a week ago.  I just can’t seem to come to terms with my feminine side.  Just when I think I’ve made peace with myself, something happens that messes things up.  Then, after I think I’ve got this cross-dressing thing beat, I find myself missing it and coming back here.  I’m back to try to find peace again.  I hope my old friends will understand and take me back.  I also hope to make new friends.  I can really use all the help I can get.

Hi girlfriend nothing to be embarrassed about we all as you know you cant get rid of the woman in your heart and sole she is there for ever just hope you didnt purge any clothes  and the rest of your girly stuff. just send request and you are a friend again you never left girlfriend  be safe girlfriend Hugs

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Stephanie

No need to apologize.  We’re just so glad to have you back hun.

Hugs

Natasha💋

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Stephanie! We all trouble coming to peace with our feminine side from time to time. This gets all mixed up inside us, as the draw to femme side is so strong and never really ever goes away, she just sleeps for a while before reawakening.

If you want, I can be a friend.

Amy

Anonymous

[postquote quote=383271]

Fortunately, I didn’t purge anything.  (I’ve made that mistake twice before and regretted it both times.)  Now, I just need some free time so I can get all dolled up.

Hi, Stephanie. Welcome back.

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Stephanie, welcome back. I am an average CD that has done the same stuff as all of us have done since I was a young child.  As we all  have done, we purged and promised we will not do this again then we find ourselves back wearing the most comfiest clothes “ever” (& stretching the crap out of our SO’s tops and skirts LOL). Its sort of like the Eagles song Hotel California lyrics you can check out but you can never leave. I don’t know what the songs meaning is but I think of me when I hear the song. I can throw my stuff out but I cant stop my feelings. I really dont know if there is an answer to all of this but I have learned to enjoy the time when I can be the real me (and it gets pretty cramped in the closet) and stop worrying about anyone else. I have no problem pleading my case at the pearly gates when it is my time, I am not religious but if there is a god I think She will understand. If there is a god, she created us so she made us different for reason didn’t she??  We are who we are and we are not alone thank you to this site. I joined last month for the first time ever and finally admitted to myself and my wife that I am  a cross dresser, I didn’t know it myself till I started reading some of the forums on this site. I always knew I liked dressing up but did not have a name for it. I guess long story short, don’t feel bad about who you are (ever). We are all so beautiful (way to sexy) Admit who you are and dress up and be happy and look pretty.

PS I am a mechanic not a physiologist

Anonymous

[postquote quote=383307]

I appreciate that, Jennifer.  While there are still things with which I struggle, I have a good relationship with God.

Welcome back Stephanie!!! You’ve got a friend here.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie…

There’s nothing to be embarrassed and we perfectly understand. Happy to have you back. I don’t think we can ever have crossdressing beat.  I know not me and I would believe many others too. Theses passions are real . They could have been embedded in our minds early in life or suddenly much later but when it does magically appear it certainly causes confusion.

Its a balancing act in life split between two worlds . One that many of us have indured since nature or suddenly hit by the desires for something totally out of character our  emotions can be overwhelming and sometimes be turbulent to our actions. Forcing ourselves to abandon a part of yourself isn’t going to help. Decidingw who we are and then through life’s paths were finding that nature just didn’t get it right. To be who we are is special and taking the best qualities from  both sides is important to making peace in ourselves and being here shows this. Dressing is a beautiful thing and this making us happy I feel is so important so why do we fight something that shouldn’t take away from our happiness. Let’s get all dolled up and enjoy life. I’m no therapist just a happy crossdresser…

Hugs&kisses..

Stephanie 🌹 🌹 🌹

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Stephanie,  I’m glad you found your way back to us.  During our ups and downs,  we can know that this site is such a stable and comfortable place, and I’m happy your back!

Stevie

Seren
      Baroness

Hang in there girl, you got this. You’ll know when it’s the right time/place to open it all up. This path we’re on isn’t an easy one to navigate, there’s no freakin maps or a guide book or anything!
      look after yourself, try and find time for some self care ever day.
      dm me anytime

Seren xx

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome back! We are here for you!

Kay

Hi Stephanie No need to apologize. Like so many here the denying, purging, shaming just gets old . Its just easier to accept your feelings and learn how best to express them. So Welcome back. Luv Stephanie

Hi Steph

You’re always welcome here with us.

Even with the feeling of wholeness that this part of us brings, it can be very hard to truly accept. A lifetime of social pressure and views causes many mental conflicts that not all of us can navigate easily.

Sharing with others here and reading some of the successes does help but we still need to take the time to sort things out in our own minds and be strong willed enough somtimes to force the idea that we too have the simple right to be our true selves, and happy.

If you do feel the urge to have a break though, ditch the clothes and keep us 😁.

Olivia

Hi Steph

Don’t be so hard on yourself l, I am a recent returnee having missed being able to come here and just talk.

Rebekah

Hi Stephanie

I have asked the questions several times if this is where I should be in life and I arrived at that conclusion it is. After a near death illness I thought I would stop dressing but I was not happy and soon realized I have this feminine side that I need to express. Great people and great advice here.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I began dressing fully femme at 18 and began going out dressed as often as I could and as often as my nerve would allow me to. I was hoping I wouldn’t get recognized, but the possibility of that happening made it so exciting and such a thrill and rush. I loved those feelings.

But there was a strange divide. As much as I loved going out dressed and the looks, cat calls, professions of love and compliments, I wanted that to be like a secret life that brought me all kinds of thrills. I put that life away after college for over 20 years. When I began dressing again, those feelings and memories of those adventures began coming back. I was ashamed of some of the things I did for a thrill and was pretty much keeping them a secret. Then I began meeting other crossdressers and began corresponding here on CDH. I found many others were like me. Others not so much, but there seemed to be a lot of opening up, confessing and telling tales of adventures. I began to throw out tales and stories of some of my adventures and things I did. I also enjoyed hearing and sharing with others like me.

Being Patty is still somewhat of a secret life with me, although I do love the excitement thrill and rush of going out and getting together with other CD’s. I actually love being a CD. I’ve embraced it and I’m getting and being more open about it. It’s becoming more comfortable and natural for me the more I open up.

It is okay, Stephanie. It takes time and it can be a real struggle especially depending on your masc life. I think most of us understand that the feelings can come and go, or we try and bury them. It is never fun, but we understand. It isn’t an easy thing to come to terms with.

Welcome back again Stephanie!

Anonymous

Hello Stephanie….I have only been here for a while so we prob haven’t chatted….but there’s always a first time if you ever need a shoulder…and you cannot “beat” this lovely thing we do, it can lie dormant girl, but once you have these feelings….it’s for life !!!…huggs, Grace xx

Hi Stephanie

Welcome back. I am sure many of us can relate to what you are saying,I know I can. There is a lot of support here, I am always happy to chat if you want to talk about anything.

Jessica x

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie. and welcome back, again.

Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble accepting yourself;  we were all taught while growing up that “guys just don’t do that”….but we do, and it is neither illegal nor immoral to do so.  In time, you will be able to accept, then embrace your feminine side and be a happy girl, as am I.  Don’t take too long.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?