Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello all! New today… well, new here – obviously I’m not new, much as I would like to be newer than I am – I’m not, so I have to make the most of being a ‘mature’ MTF genderfluid crossdresser. I say genderfluid but I actually spend very little time as my more fabulous gender aspect however, I do still consider that the reason I need to do what I do is because I am transgender… I just like the sound of genderfluid more.
      Soooo… been doing this for too many decades, secretly and largely closeted but have got out in the past year and am developing a real thing for gowns and evening dresses as it happens. Looking forward to seeing what this little pink and femme corner of the web is like and chatting some more…
      Oh – and I love cocktails, if anyone is mixing right now… 🙂
      Katey x

Maxine Doos
      Baroness

Lovely intro Katey.
      Welcome.
      And by the way, don’t we all wish we were newer?

Welcome Katey. You sound like a fascinating person on a wonderful trip.

Millie

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Hey Katey! Welcome to the site and way to dive into the deep end! Saw your many posts alreay and look forward to getting to know you better.

Cynthia

Claudia C
      Ambassador

Welcome hon.
      This is a safe environment to share thoughts and experiences. Loom around and comment on the terrific threads.

Claudia

Anonymous

Did you mention cocktails ????? xoxo

Claudia C
      Ambassador

Scotch in hand…

Maxine Doos
      Baroness

Scotch is great, but I’m feeling like something more appropriate, like a Pink Flamingo, Sex on the Beach or a Bald Pussy.
      What can I say…. I have a thing for Vodka.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?